Girly-Boys and their shoes need love as well

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Girly- Boys and their shoes need love as well

Post by shoddy90 »

trying moms shoes
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVJ2aiM5E7Y
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thank you for sharing those cumonhighheels, although would have loved a lot more shoe action, those patents were made for it.
For me, Girl or Gurl, would love the focus to be mainly shoe related fun rather than that action almost entirely as an add on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

What is this thread all about
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

A few more to "think" over
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

shoddy90 wrote:.
Wow, so naughty, I would love to swallow every drop of her silky cum after tasting it long in my mouth

Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

I very well have missed a post or link, but does anyone have a video or link of a guy giving a footjob to a Shemale/TS/CD/ladyboy? Thank you!
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

I tell you a story.

i know a crossdresser who work as an occasional mistress, damn she is so feminine in the street and feels herself like a real lady. she is 1m80 (6feet) tall and always wearing killer high heels or boots. Never unnoticed in the street. She is so fucking hot, feminine, stylish, with long beautiful feminine legs. About makeup, she doesn't do it too heavy like dragqueens or biches, she just make up like any stylish girl/lady would.

I met her 2 years ago at a bar, I was staring at her long beautiful and feminine legs, standing on killer patent Louboutin 12cm high heels. She didn't look at me even once and continued to speak with her mates, except she began to play with her feet and her shoe while speaking, just to tell me (the smart way) that she noticed I was completely into her feet. I followed her to the toilets, she looked annoyed, I tried to speak but I was a little stupid, like a kid who falls in love for the first time, and then she answered : "why don't you just shut the fuck up, take a banknote and slip it into my shoe, and then I will take care of your little dick, darling?"

I was in shock. Damn, it was the first time, I felt like a little boy, I listened to her orders, I grabed my wallet, took money and put it in her shoe, the most beautiful donation of my life, and all of this while she was washing her hands.

She put back her feet in the shoe with my money in it. And then she invited me into the toilet.

I began to kiss her heels, and I was forbiden to touch her with my hands, only my tongue. I asked her if those were real Louboutin, she turned really offended that my tongue wasn't able to make the difference between authentic and counterfeit. Then, she took the shoe and told me, "if you cannot taste the difference, maybe you will smell it".

She attached the shoe around my face with my belt, and she made me smell and lick her inner sole. Indeed it was smelly leather of excellent quality. And then she told something like : "the best part of excellently crafted leather shoes is when you feel the warm leather that has been worn during hours by a lady, rubbing and rubbing vigorously around your dick. Today your dick is going to wear my shoe".

She took some lube, wet my penis and slipped it into her shoe, and then she gently masturbated me. Progressively it turned more an more energic. It was so smooth, and my gosh, sooooo exciting. The best shoe worship I ever had.

I came in her shoe, it was like a nuclear explosion, she then poured half in the other shoe, slipped her barefeet in the shoes, removed the excess that was coming out of thm, and left like that with my sperm in her shoe, leaving me with her number.

Since that story, I began to meet her on a trimestrial base. She is so stylish, hot with her feet, omg I enjoyed with her eyes staring and smiling at me while I was being jerked by her shoes, her feet, and spreading cum on her legs.

She is the woman of my life, except "she" is a man and is not interested in men except when crossdressing, she told me what she loves the feeling of dressing like a woman and being the center of men who pay her to get the pleasure they don't get with women.

Amongst all my shoe fetish experiences, she's the one who offered me the best experiences : shoe jerk in a movie theatre, shoe domination and licking in a museum (in plain day !), shoe play in bars. Argh, I'm having a boner just talking about it, and I want to call her back. If you live in Belgium, message me for her email :)