Girly-Boys and their shoes need love as well

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dw23890

Re: Girly- Boys and their shoes need love as well

Post by dw23890 »

Image Image Image Image Image
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

/xhamster.com/videos/lisa-orgasm-on-couch-3482306#mlrelated

simple black pumps and some free shoetime, you know how good that feels ......
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Wearing sexy sandals is always fun
/xhamster.com/videos/lisas-orgasm-in-stockings-3273773#mlrelated

and of course, sandals are also good for
/xhamster.com/videos/shoe-schuhe-der-jungen-heissen-nachbarstochter2-531534
dw23890

Post by dw23890 »

Image Image Image Image
dw23890

Post by dw23890 »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

My mom for some reason never wore high heels. But all of my aunts did. I lived with an aunt when I was between 3 and 5 years old and used to get into her shoes a lot, trying them on and walking around the house with them. These were old-fashioned 1960s leather court shoes with pointed toes and curved stiletto heels that flared out slightly at the bottom. I don't think they make that style of heel today (why not?). This was considered normal for a boy. Other than that I had fairly ordinary interests. I remember getting a nice warm feeling when I put on my aunt's shoes.

After I started school I stayed with my aunt during the day, until I was 12 and deemed old enough to take care of myself. During that time I had the feeling that I shouldn't wear her shoes but I did anyway. I started to get erections from wearing my aunt's shoes and even just looking at them. She took me everywhere, shopping, to church, school, and doctor's appointments. Watching her walk in her high heels gave me an almost constant hardon. By the end of the 6th grade I noticed the front of my underpants get very damp. When I started the 7th grade I no longer had free access to her shoes, but another aunt moved in with my parents for a few years. My feet were small enough to fit in her shoes for at least another year (now I'm size 10EE!). I had my first ejaculations into her furry pink leather bedroom slippers and a pair of spike-heeled Polly of California-type clogs.

Looking back on all of this, I think my mom was being very unfair to me, and quite possibly my dad.
dw23890

Post by dw23890 »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thanks dw23890, some great pics.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Can certainly feel and fully relate to your pain pressovannye, I was nearly devastated when my feet grew too big to fit the shoes I wore and played with.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Feeling like some online sandal stimulation, I remembered an old video with a skilled lady and some high red patents who knew exactly how to use them. Have not found yet, but I came upon this and wondered why with a shoe obviously available, why wasn't it used ?
ww.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/CD-DILDO-2
ww.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Shoejob-354
Ah better, thats one way to do it