Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

makaragnus

Re: Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

Post by makaragnus »

I just purchased some new heels for me :) http://de.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/4185134/me.html
I'm interested in skype sessions, so just pm me if you'd like to can with me some time :)
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

I love all the stories on this subject, but i just don't wear any women's clothing while cumming in heels. I just wear heels while cumming in other heels, boots, and purses. Actually, i haven't cum in heels since 1996. I just do mainly purses, and women's boots. The latest pair of boots i got was a HOT pair of patent leather Anne Klein boots with a 3 inch heels. Those boots are just the most beautiful, sexiest thing!! They are lined in leather (they have a leather lining inside the boots) so when i squirt some lubricant inside the boots, and put my cock in it, it's like i'm putting my cock into a stick of butter. I just massage my cock with the boot, and then it's not long before i cum inside the boot!!!!! It's so wet and wonderful! The feeling is quite intense!
Asainpersuation

Post by Asainpersuation »

Nice boots sarah
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Wearing nice wedge boots, while driving.
Botins em viagem (1).jpg
Botins em viagem (4).jpg
Botins em viagem (5).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pointyheelguy

Post by Pointyheelguy »

New Kurtz Geiger platforms, my favourite old'louboutins', and new black and nude sling back stilettos... Enjoy and let me know any requests, still got empty flat...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

Wanna sell those loubis??
Pointyheelguy

Post by Pointyheelguy »

No, they're like an old friend, even though out of all my heels they are the one pair I struggle to walk in!!.. They aren't real loubis either!!...
Lovepump

Post by Lovepump »

Pointyheelguy wrote:No, they're like an old friend, even though out of all my heels they are the one pair I struggle to walk in!!.. They aren't real loubis either!!...
Ohhhh are they that hard?!?!?!
nicon001

Post by nicon001 »

Hello guys :)
nicon001

Post by nicon001 »

another part :)