My mother's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Essexdude16

Re: My mother's heels

Post by Essexdude16 »

Cute high heels.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Go sexy shoes your mother uses. I would like to fuck some of them. Would you be willing to sell any of your shoes ?.
Pud1224

Post by Pud1224 »

My mum had a pair of white leather flats when I saw her out the back a few years back wearing just a bikini and trying to pick my hardened cum out the shoe
curiosoxxx

Post by curiosoxxx »

Great job
rider

Post by rider »

Her feet look just stunning! Ever given her a foot rub? Maybe sucked her toes when she was asleep? I would be in her hamper EVERY DAY looking for her panties and hose if she wears them.
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

I too go for the second pair, Mom's a lawyer huh? Yeah I know about lawyers, you so don't want her to know you've been enjoying her heels, BUT it does not mean you can't or should not. It is like this, how do you think serious crime
is done without getting caught? YUP organized crime, doing mom's heels is not a crime,but if she finds out, she'll make you feel feel SO BAD!, just know when she is going to be around the house, check out what heels you NEVER
see her in and they might be what you need or want also have a good place to stash'em, learn from the mob, be organized in whatever you do.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Cute high heels
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Jizz the 2nd pair!! Beautiful pumps!!
slingbacks77

Post by slingbacks77 »

I'm in my 40s now and have unloaded in numerous women's shoes. But without a doubt doing my mom's shoes as a teen and young adult were the most pleasurable. Nothing hotter. No better orgasm

I only wish my mother had the hot shoes posted on this thread.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Love it