My mother's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

amourdestalons

Re: My mother's heels

Post by amourdestalons »

Don’t be scared if your mother would find out or not and please keep up to feed her fantastic collection with the entire load they deserve. This would be the price I think your mother should pay for having such awesome and irresistible shoes.
loveshoesheels

Post by loveshoesheels »

Whats the name of the first pair of CL heels called ? i love the way they look x i wanna get a pair
hhandbootlover

Post by hhandbootlover »

You are in high heel heaven and need to take advantage of it. You need to coat the insides of every pair of your mom's or sister's high heels just for starters. And continuing to re-coat them as they wear them and soak up your cum. It is so hot to watch a female wearing your cum inside their high heels. And watching your Mom wearing your cum is really, really HOT!!!!

Nick
showmeshoes

Post by showmeshoes »

You are a lucky man! I've seen your threads and I can't stop cumming, your mother rocks! I hope to see many other pictures and updates about your women, bye!
showmeshoes

Post by showmeshoes »

I noticed that you've not been posting since July...where have you gone? =( we miss you
piedivelati20

Post by piedivelati20 »

WOW! Very Killer Heels ^____^
MRplatform

Post by MRplatform »

showmeshoes wrote:I noticed that you've not been posting since July...where have you gone? =( we miss you

I miss all of your posts. Sister mother and grandmother. Please come back
AndiClogs

Post by AndiClogs »

a lot of sperm for those Louboutins please..... dont be scared - just blast gallons inside them
pudz1975

Post by pudz1975 »

nothing better than creaming your mom's shoes. ive had many a nude toe job from my mom. never had sex but the odd snog and plenty foot jobs.
fandefootjob

Post by fandefootjob »

fantastic picture