My mother's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

raybobs

Re: My mother's heels

Post by raybobs »

stevemaltais wrote:
shoemanuk2000 wrote: She has a couple of pairs of Louboutin and these shoes are worth like 300$.
Awesome thread, in fact, all of your threads are top notch. Would love to see some of her Louies.
Heeloholic

Post by Heeloholic »

I know. I have been playing with my mom's heels for several years now and started jerking off inside of them a while ago but I never came inside of them. I have always been scared of leaving stains. I f she found out what I do with her shoes she would kill me! She wouldn't hesitate to tell my dad and sister and even grandma. She would humiliate me in front of the whole family, I am sure of it. But I think it's about time. I have had enough of the way she treats me. She has a couple of pairs of Louboutin and these shoes are worth like 300$. I decided that if I am to cream her heels I should cum in her most expensive ones...

Damn straight bro!! You just give it to them and take plenty of pics and pics of the bitch wearing them after :twisted:
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

The high heeled wooden soled mules are down right slutty

Me Likey! :twisted:
madis

Post by madis »

hot shoes your mom has, you have more pics with your mom and sis wearing theyr heels?
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Last edited by Loveclosedtoe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
care08

Post by care08 »

weirdo

Post by weirdo »

wow, what a fantastic collection of shoes! would love to see the louboutin's!
feetboy95

Post by feetboy95 »

yeahhh man don't worry one bit about her noticing.. like think about it, if it's pumps or something, cum in the toe part and just leave it there dude, seriously. unless the chance of her wearing those pair of shoes within the next couple of hours is high, then just go for it, especially since your mum has heaps of other pairs of sexy heels to wear. i cum in my mum's sexy heels as often as i can (no kidding, at least once every day) so i build up loads for her cute little toes to be squashing all day when she wears them and she doesn't notice a thing. because after she wears them, the inside of her pumps are very sticky and the hottest thing i think is that the cum forms around her toes when she wears them. dude most priceless thing right there! knowing that she's been stepping in your cum all day and seeing evidence of it! sooo hot man. and i have a feeling my mum knows i cum in her heels and just doesn't say anything about it. she always talks about her feet/shoes infront of me and takes them off infront of me for me to see. my dream is for her to give me a toejob and make me cum by it..mmmmmm :D
Wanna see my mum's toes making me erupt? Check my avatar! :)
shoemania

Post by shoemania »

i love your mother's heel!!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

These heels make me hard!!!! I would love to load them.... I wish she ask you to watch his house when she'll go to trip or something else and you will be alone and quiet to gave these heels what they have to do fro you... (pardon my very bad english....) THANKS and good luck!!