My mother's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stevemaltais

My mother's heels

Post by stevemaltais »

Hi, everyone. I am new here and would like to share with you some pics I took in the past months. First, some picrures of my mother's heels. My mom is a beautiful, sophisticated and assertive 41-year-old 5'8" blonde who always wear stylish power suits, tailored skirts or figure-hugging dresses, always with very high heels, every day at work and during the weekends too. As far as I can remember my mother has always been wearing high heels, even when they were a bit less fashionable in the 90s. She is really intelligent, confident and sometimes even intimidating, which is good when you are a lawyer like her. She is 6 feet tall in her highest heels while I am barely 5'9" barefoot. I moved out of the house last year. So when I went home for dinner a couple of months ago, I went to her bedroom closet and took a some pics. I didn't have time to play with her heels. I am a bit ashamed to say that would never dare to cum in her shoes because I am too scared of getting caught. I still find her intimidating at times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stevemaltais on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
thundercum

Re: My mother's heels (first post)

Post by thundercum »

hot heels especially the ones in the 2nd pic I would love to deliver some hot cum into these babys! :evil: Have you had a sniff of them or that?
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

thundercum wrote:hot heels especially the ones in the 2nd pic I would love to deliver some hot cum into these babys! :evil: Have you had a sniff of them or that?
exactly 2nd pair is sooooooooo hot !!! do them please and cum inside
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

If those were my mother's heels, I'd be cumming in them every opportunity I had. Does she wear them very often?
bootlovers

Post by bootlovers »

her killer heels are great...
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

As I said I am a bit scared of cummong in them... What if she found out? But I did sniff them and licked the heels. I think she wears them like once or twice a week. She has so many pairs of heels that I am not sure. More to cum!
nylonnfeet

Post by nylonnfeet »

Last edited by nylonnfeet on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

The risk of getting caught is half the excitement. Pick a time when you can have your way with them and they will have time to dry up. You can't imagine how much of a turn on it is to see a woman walking in shoes that you know you've cummed in. Knowing her foot sweat is mixing with your cum is awesome.
bigstallion

Post by bigstallion »

No disrespect, but with heels like these your mom seems to be really HOT!!!
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

stevemaltais wrote:As I said I am a bit scared of cummong in them... What if she found out? But I did sniff them and licked the heels. I think she wears them like once or twice a week. She has so many pairs of heels that I am not sure. More to cum!
No need to be scared...just cum them on the inside so as not to stain the outside and then clean them up.
Hope to see more of her sexy heels and with cum in them too!