Shoe cumming question (on top or inside?)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Do you like cumming...

On top of the shoes
9%
Inside the shoes
65%
Both
26%

Total votes: 529

shoefreak

Shoe cumming question (on top or inside?)

Post by shoefreak »

It seems a lot of people here like cumming on top of the shoes. I prefer to cum inside mostly as I find it hotter.
What are your opinions/reasons for why you prefer one over the other?

Any females feel free to vote as to which you prefer...whether you like to get your shoes cummed in or on top by guys and post why.
dicklipschitz

Re: Shoe cumming question (on top or inside?)

Post by dicklipschitz »

I enjoy cumming inside the shoe for a variety of reasons:

1. I love knowing that the owner is going to be wearing the shoe later and will have my cum on her toes.

2. A load of jizz can really do some damage to the exterior, and the owner is sure to notice. That usually isn't a good thing ... she'll either get suspicious and investigate, or she'll throw the shoes away. Neither option is a good thing, if you ask me.

3. It's hot as hell to fuck a sexy shoe, which usually means putting my cock inside of it. If it feels really good, I'm going to blow my load that way rather than pull out and jerk it off.

There are drawbacks to cumming inside a shoe, of course ... the primary one is that once you've blown your load inside of it, you won't be able to enjoy the pure scent and taste of her pretty feet (if you're into it). In that case, I have been known to make an exception.

Cheers,
DL
Evil777

Post by Evil777 »

I agree Dicklipschitz , Inside is the best but if the inside of the shoe smells to good I cum on the outside
sixxstring420

Post by sixxstring420 »

i cum inside and outside unless its a really scented pair. if it is i only cum on the outside.
Aldolover55

Post by Aldolover55 »

I love cumming in the shoes I think it's hot to see my wifes feet in the shoes that I've cummed in. I also like to cum on the shoe because it's hot to see my load all over the outside of the shoes and I occasionally lick them clean when I'm in an extra horny mood.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Yes I agree 100% with you Dicklipschitz.
I find that if the shoes smell really great then you can just cum into one shoe all the time and save the other shoe for the scent.
asdf174

Post by asdf174 »

Love cumming inside of the shoe especially if it feels really good when i'm fucking it. And I like to try to keep fucking the shoe after I came.
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

I agree with him except there really isn't a shoe scent loss drawback, as I always cum in the left and smell the right!
solefool

Post by solefool »

I'm with Texx. I love to smell while I jerk. My rule is always smell the left, fuck the right.
konz

Post by konz »

I do the same, smell the left and fuck and cum inthe right. But even when u cum in a shoe time after time, if the shoe scent was really strong, you still smell the shoe scent mix with cum scent. It even makes me harder to smell the two scents mxed together :D. It isnt really a total lost of scent, besides it is a pleasure putting your dick in and fucking heels you know has a sexy foot scent of the owner. But i still prefer cumming inside becuase one day the owner might just wear the heels again with your cum stain inside :twisted: