this site needs a section for people to meet up.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Aldolover55

this site needs a section for people to meet up.

Post by Aldolover55 »

My self and from what I see here alot of other people would like to meet up with people who share their interest in shoes and it's nearly impossible to do without a specific section for us. Does anyone agree with this?
paintman990

Re: this site needs a section for people to meet up.

Post by paintman990 »

i agree!
dicklipschitz

Post by dicklipschitz »

I'll second the motion. Hey, moderators: If there's any way to make this happen, I'd be behind it 100%.

Cheers,
DL
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I totally agree. I would love to meet up with other guys and all jerk off and cum in my wifesshoes and do their wife or girlfriend shoes too. is hot to see my wife wearing heals out to work having no idea she's walking around in other guys cum. and he doesn't get hard to do ing some of the girls shoes. I'm in new york hey buddy who wants to meet up
dicklipschitz

Post by dicklipschitz »

Wish you were still in Florida, gfluvsheels6.

Cheers,
DL
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

can you believe I'm running errands tonight with 8 pairs of my white heels in my truck. And can't find anybody who wants to meet up and fuck some shoes. all the good shoe fuckers with hot wives or girlfriends with heels don't seem to ever live locally.

Someone help me fill my wife heels with come so she can walk in them all day tomorrow at work with no idea she's walking in jism!!!!

lol
sexyjulia

Post by sexyjulia »

AGREE, great idea
Echo8114

Post by Echo8114 »

Agreed. My wife has many items I would love to share with someone else! Such a turn on.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Looks like everyone has the same idea! Seeing the wives or gfs wearinfmg their sect heels loaded with cum. So let's start it off by listing where located, details about girl/wife and heels.

Brunette 5'1" size 6 120 lbs.fit 32 yrs old works in office in heels 6 days a week plus nights. Over 55 pairs all have had their share of cum. About 6 pairs have been fucked by other guys. nothing gay just hot to see her walking in them with cum on her shoes and on her feet and she has no idea! pics in other posts.

so. . . . .

location. NY. USA
Aldolover55

Post by Aldolover55 »

My wife has alot of sexy shoes and boots. I'd love to meet up with some guys and have them fuck her shoes and I could fuck their wife or g/f's shoes it would be hot to see another mans cum on my wifes shoes.
Im in south east pa, close to philly and nj anyone local hit me up.