Bitchy little thievin' niece... guess peeptoe pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wer138

Bitchy little thievin' niece... guess peeptoe pumps

Post by wer138 »

Starting to feel a bit like a broken record, but my wife and I are kinda new to this site. We are soon starting our own site and just looking for feedback, suggestions and hot replies! So, my wife has a pretty big family and her 19 year old niece seems to be the biggest pain in our ass of all! On more than one occasion I've caught the dirty little bitch stealing from both of us. I have just recently shown my wife this forum and she agreed that as long as it was a girl she didn't like, she would help me fulfill my fantasy. Well, along comes Christmas and we are hosting a party at our house and who should show up in smokin' hot pair of black patent Guess peeptoe pumps? You guessed it and it didn't take long for my wife and I to get on the same page. She let me know as soon as she was able to get them to me so I snuck off to the bathroom and my favorite xmas gift was soon delivered. It didn't take long before I came so hard my knees buckled! This story will to be continued in the female shoejob forum. Typical, she drank way too much and was carried out to the car......without her shoes! I am a lucky boy! Again, my wife and I love to see plenty of replies! The more we see that you like what you see, the hotter she gets! Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wer138

Re: Bitchy little thievin' niece... guess peeptoe pumps

Post by wer138 »

Quick preview of the end of our xmas weekend! More replies bring more to follow...........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shox navina

Post by shox navina »

Hot shoes! they look brand new and sooo sexy!!!
wer138

Post by wer138 »

Yeah, they look like that was the first time she wore them and with a light coating of snow on the ground, they stayed nice and clean so we could both have our fun with them! So torn between giving them back and hoping to see her in them again or just stealing them and keeping them for ourselves!
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

I love peeptoe , ver nice

great Pics , thanks :P
rhbdz17

Post by rhbdz17 »

nice shoe, better wife
frank3250

Post by frank3250 »

Awesome post. Your wife is the coolest. Nice story to add to the fantasy.
lukyhuby

Post by lukyhuby »

BEST post wow so hot

cream those things to death : ) and keep going after that lil bitches heels
BigMadPete

Post by BigMadPete »

wer138 wrote:Quick preview of the end of our xmas weekend! More replies bring more to follow...........
Keep them coming (pardon the pun), changing the subject slightly, but ladies don't seem to realise that having shoes bought for them doesn't mean ownership, in the same way as being too drunk to know where your shoes are, means that there is someone who likes them a lot better than you do..... :wink: :lol:
wer138

Post by wer138 »

I like your way of thinking and i often times find myself thinking that she is as gross as she is annoying! Think we are going to make better use of them as our own than to return them and have them left behind in some alley after some sloppy, drunken blowjob! If you're interested, check out the female shoe insertion forum for the following night's fun! Thanks for the posts! Keep it up! The more my wife sees, the more open to my ideas she seems to be!