Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

Cum_in_shoes

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by Cum_in_shoes » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:00 pm

Till now I have never been caught. I want to get caught. I will explain the situation and ask you for some advice. Next weekend I will sleep at a family with a divorced mom 40, daughter 19. The daughter goes to uni. Leaves me and the mom. When she goes showering I have complete access to her boots. I want to cum Just before she puts them on. Should I risk cming after she is in the shower or while she is in the shower. I want her to step in the boots when the cum is still White and sticky. I don't mind getting caught cumming in her boots but I Would rather get caught when she has cum on her feet. Else I might never have the chance that my cum touches her feet. I have no problem at all if she says you are never welcome here again, but of course I Would want that she doesn't mind and maybe even Let me do it more often. Any advice?

Adversary

Post by Adversary » Wed May 13, 2020 3:16 am

Cum_in_shoes wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:00 pm
Till now I have never been caught. I want to get caught. I will explain the situation and ask you for some advice. Next weekend I will sleep at a family with a divorced mom 40, daughter 19. The daughter goes to uni. Leaves me and the mom. When she goes showering I have complete access to her boots. I want to cum Just before she puts them on. Should I risk cming after she is in the shower or while she is in the shower. I want her to step in the boots when the cum is still White and sticky. I don't mind getting caught cumming in her boots but I Would rather get caught when she has cum on her feet. Else I might never have the chance that my cum touches her feet. I have no problem at all if she says you are never welcome here again, but of course I Would want that she doesn't mind and maybe even Let me do it more often. Any advice?
Late reply, but how'd it go?

Newpumps

Post by Newpumps » Wed May 13, 2020 5:55 am

I have been caught on a few occassions and im sure my mom has seen my stashes over the years