Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

partyanimal

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by partyanimal »

Slingbackguy wrote:
CUMMINATOR wrote:I been caught one time back in high school. my science teacher wore these black 6in heels. i instantly got hard seeing and hearing them echo everytime she walked around the classroom. i often saw her shoe playing with her heels at her desk. i loved seeing her dangling her heels off her toes exposing her nice soft soles. she caught me every once in awhile staring at her heels. i think she knew i had a little foot fetish. one day after school i went back to her classroom to talk about my grades. she wasnt in the room but i saw her black heels under her desk. i couldnt resist..i started smelling them and grinding them on my hard cock. i was so into her heels that i didnt noticed that she walked in. my heart dropped being caught with her heels to my nose. she asked me what are u doing and i just stood there looking at her in shock. she took her heels out my hands and told me to leave. ever since that day she left the heels at home :(
that what i call real story i would like to see how she look
if i should be caught u can't find perfect way then a sexy teacher
who wear worn high heels. :D

Wow, but what right did the bitch have wearing 6inch heels to teach?
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Another time I almost got caught was, again, with my sister's heels. She had a pair of 3.5" black leather pointy toe heels that I couldn't stop cumming in and on. One night she was hanging out in my room when I snuck into her room, "dropped" the sweatshirt I had taken off onto her floor on top of the right shoe and scooped it back up with the shoe covered up with the sweatshirt. I took it back my my room (while she was still there) and threw the sweatshirt (with her heel in it) on the floor in the corner. I thought she was going to be going out for the night soon so I knew I just had to wait a little while before I could cum her shoe.

All of a sudden, she said "let's go for a ride!" I didn't want to but I couldn't think of an excuse so we went out for a ride for about an hour and a half. Luckily it was nighttime so my raging hard-on was not noticeable because all I was thinking about was cumming her shoes. When we got home, she went to bed and I, right down the hallway from her room, was laying on my bed with my rock hard cock stuffed into her pointy toe shoe humping it hard until I blew my load deep inside of it. I wiped most of the cum out and went to bed. A few hours later I woke up with a raging hard on so I grabbed her shoe, stuffed my cock inside of it and blew another load. When I woke up in the morning, I had the house to myself so before I put her shoe back in her room, I humped it again and blew a third load into it.

This was one of the very few times that I cummed a pair of her heels with her, not only in the house, but just a few rooms down the hallway.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

I love your stories sneakycreamer they are so related with my memories when I was younger, I maybe didn't have so many occasions to fuck heels .. but never miss any opportunity :) would love to hear more :)
Karpet11

Post by Karpet11 »

wow this is an epic thread , please keep it cuming !!
supertech

Post by supertech »

Last edited by supertech on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Karpet11

Post by Karpet11 »

close call indeed supertech ..man that would have been an akward mondays :shock:
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Supertech what kind of office do you work at???
supertech

Post by supertech »

Last edited by supertech on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I have shared before about getting caught..as i have been multiple times..happy to share several stories again here. My mom was the first time and she eventually caught me with her shoes,,my favorites are sneakers,flip-flops and clogs as my moms favorite are the same and they get the most worn,She had flats and heels..pretty heels..but they wern't her thing so the y never got very worn..hence i wasn't interested creaming them.. i think i began masturbating with her shoes as early as 7 always used to be careful to clean it up back then..sooo she never suspected. She works as a registered nurse and about that time went back to work full time,then when i was 15,and she thought I was mature enough to be usually left home alone,she went to the night shift and i was home alone with her closet. i could've cum in all her shoes but had my favorites her most worn pairs,her Reebok and her New Balance sneakers she wore to work,her old and older white Keds, her leather clogs and her white leather cork covered wedge flip-flops.those sandals had awesome toe prints and the wedge over time had worn down. i began leaving loads in all them.still preferred not not get caught so i tried hard to hide each pair until the cum dried. i forgot that she might suspect the stains! Well i was caught this one morning when she came home one morning and i had put a fresh load in those and not had time to hide them..don't remember what stopped my routine of masturbating a load to them, then hiding them. She saw them them on my bed,with the cum glistening and only said "oh". She picked them off my bed and I kid you not guys slid them on her feet cum and all.i had dreamed about that moment and that my mom could possible wear my cum right after i dropped a load in her shoes. .I think she wore them quickly doing doing a few morning chores and errands.then my mom toook her usual sleep in order to work again that night.its when my mom gave me a talk about creaming her shoes.She asked me alot of questions about all the shooes she had and the ones i liked.She concluded that she was not surprised that i had a foot fetish and did not fully care that i was masturbating into her shoes. As i did not crave doing more i did not yet. her purpose for asking me which pair that i loved most was was so she would replace them in her closet and have masturbate them without having to feel my cum.even though they had been her most favorite worn pairs.the rest of my HS years those 6 pairs along with a black pair of sandals similar to the white pair got so disgusting with cum they were amazing!!
Karpet11

Post by Karpet11 »

thanks for sharing , man to story are awesome