Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cum_in_shoes

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by Cum_in_shoes »

Till now I have never been caught. I want to get caught. I will explain the situation and ask you for some advice. Next weekend I will sleep at a family with a divorced mom 40, daughter 19. The daughter goes to uni. Leaves me and the mom. When she goes showering I have complete access to her boots. I want to cum Just before she puts them on. Should I risk cming after she is in the shower or while she is in the shower. I want her to step in the boots when the cum is still White and sticky. I don't mind getting caught cumming in her boots but I Would rather get caught when she has cum on her feet. Else I might never have the chance that my cum touches her feet. I have no problem at all if she says you are never welcome here again, but of course I Would want that she doesn't mind and maybe even Let me do it more often. Any advice?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Cum_in_shoes wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:00 pm Till now I have never been caught. I want to get caught. I will explain the situation and ask you for some advice. Next weekend I will sleep at a family with a divorced mom 40, daughter 19. The daughter goes to uni. Leaves me and the mom. When she goes showering I have complete access to her boots. I want to cum Just before she puts them on. Should I risk cming after she is in the shower or while she is in the shower. I want her to step in the boots when the cum is still White and sticky. I don't mind getting caught cumming in her boots but I Would rather get caught when she has cum on her feet. Else I might never have the chance that my cum touches her feet. I have no problem at all if she says you are never welcome here again, but of course I Would want that she doesn't mind and maybe even Let me do it more often. Any advice?
Late reply, but how'd it go?
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

I have been caught on a few occassions and im sure my mom has seen my stashes over the years
mikhaily

Post by mikhaily »

ConverseRocker313 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:43 am Recently at a party my friends daughter was wearing fake white keds, sockless all night. And eventually she took her shoes off and went up stairs. The shoes were placed on the way to the bathroom, so i made a choice to grab them and go to the bathroom with them real quick.
So i grabbed em, got to the bathroom, started sniffing one and fucking the other.
I probably cummed within a minute...
And it was way more than i expected. So i poured some in the other shoe.
As soon as i walk out there and set them down. Shes standing right there and begans to slip them on, she looked at me and said why are my shoes wet?
I said idk, are they?
She said yeahh. And walked outside.

I was freaking.
Holy shit, that's terrifying. Is your friend still willing to talk to you these days?
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

wow great stories
ConverseRocker313

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

mikhaily wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:37 pm
ConverseRocker313 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:43 am Recently at a party my friends daughter was wearing fake white keds, sockless all night. And eventually she took her shoes off and went up stairs. The shoes were placed on the way to the bathroom, so i made a choice to grab them and go to the bathroom with them real quick.
So i grabbed em, got to the bathroom, started sniffing one and fucking the other.
I probably cummed within a minute...
And it was way more than i expected. So i poured some in the other shoe.
As soon as i walk out there and set them down. Shes standing right there and begans to slip them on, she looked at me and said why are my shoes wet?
I said idk, are they?
She said yeahh. And walked outside.

I was freaking.
Holy shit, that's terrifying. Is your friend still willing to talk to you these days?

Yes actually lol. She never told anyone. Still wears the shoes too sometimes!