Sexy Office Co-Workers Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cetera06

Re: Sexy Office Co-Workers Shoes

Post by cetera06 »

You're A Master my friend!!! excellent!!!
Office_Antics

Post by Office_Antics »

Here is the quick video clip I promised. Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NMKQXZUV
dvsman

Post by dvsman »

THE MAN!!
hottejos

Post by hottejos »

WOW man, this is so hot! Excellent post!
Can you try to take more pics of the different women wearing there shoes after you cummed in them please?
Do you also try the heels on yourself when you are alone?
Do you smell them? I bet these pumps smell great after several hours of wear in the office :D
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

I hope It will be another lOooooonngg epic post :) tanks you're rock!
Office_Antics

Post by Office_Antics »

hottejos wrote:WOW man, this is so hot! Excellent post!
Can you try to take more pics of the different women wearing there shoes after you cummed in them please?
Do you also try the heels on yourself when you are alone?
Do you smell them? I bet these pumps smell great after several hours of wear in the office :D
Thanks for all the great comments. They inspire me to best my own work.

The other young ladies work on a different floor than I do, so it is very tough to get pic of them wearing the shoes. I do not really know them or interact with them, but I'll see what I can do.

Yes, I often stuff my feet into one of the heels while I jerk-off into the other. As you can see from my earliest post, I even slipped on her pantyhose then put my foot in her shoe. That was extremely hot for me and a huge rush...and you saw the happy result.

I definitely take a whiff at all the heels I cum across. It certainly accelerates the erection process!
hottejos

Post by hottejos »

Sniffing heels indeed accelerates the erection and the orgasm a lot! I know what you mean :D
I just love smelling and wearing heels myself. I would not mind more pics of you wearing the pantyhose or stockings and heels yourself!
If these pics are not wanted here in this post, you can send them directly to my mailadress if you want....
Office_Antics

Post by Office_Antics »

Well, no shoes to give my load to this week, but some of you have requested that I post some under desk candids of my co-worker. She's a real sweetie. Hope her hubby knows how good he has it. The following shot was taken yesterday. Absolutely fabulous shoes. I hope she leaves these laying around one day. Her legs and shoes had me so horny I came up with a scheme to blow my load in front of her. Before she came back to my office later in the day, I prepped myself by sliding a rubber over my cock. I put the waist band of my underwear under my balls and unzipped my pants just enough for my cock to poke out. Then I pulled myself up close to my desk with one hand resting in my lap, the other resting on my desk top. The thought of her coming in to sit down in front of me already had me ready to explode. I called her in to go over some "business". She came in and took her seat right in front of me crossing those luscious legs. What a view! As usual, we started with some casual conversation and I started with some discreet tugging on my cock. I was careful not to make any arm or shoulder movement, leaving all the work to my hand and wrist. I took a few glances at her legs and heels. It probably didn't take me 10 seconds to lose my load. I felt my face go flush and I was worried she might wonder what the hell was wrong. I quickly took my hand out of my lap and held it to my mouth to pretend I was suppressing a cough. She was totally clueless. We finished our chat and I made a quick run to the restroom to take care of the mess she caused. That was a pretty risky stunt, but it worked out great.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prodigem

Post by prodigem »

Holy crap that story is even hotter than you actually blowing a load in her stuff... About the only way it could get any better is if you wiped it off on her back or let it drip on her somehow. Bravo!!!
Choolover1

Post by Choolover1 »

This thread is the best. Always a thrill to see new pictures and get stories from your office :D