Daughters flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dr_toelick

Re: Daughters flats

Post by dr_toelick »

Love the pictures of those heavily-worn DC shoes, they must smell like heaven :D you did an excellent job! Would love to see some more ^^
so your daughter really wears all shoes without socks? I can hardly imagine that in the summer, but hey, that gets an even better smell into the shoes :wink:
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Love the pictures of you doing your daughters flats Great job! hope you do her sliver flats! are they wet when she slip them on and wonders why? Keep up good good loads ! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Love the pictures of you doing your daughters flats Great job! hope you do her sliver flats! are they wet when she slip them on and wonders why? Keep up good good loads ! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

slipper man

Post by slipper man »

shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

hello dad, have you got new pictures? i cannot resist anymooooooooooooooooore!!!
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

Pick of inside my daughters flats, you can see her black toe prints, sorry no chance to cum in them yet she's about to go out on a dring lesson so maybe soon. Anyway pics of me fucking the hell out of her white (i'm not sure what they are ) shoes feels great when you can get in to a position to just fuck the hell out of them, cummed in her big toe print at the end, not very visable because of the color of the shoe. But trust me their a big deep toe print their and i filled it to the brim.

This was from yestarday.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by daughtersfeet on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blondie_69_69

Post by blondie_69_69 »

ur daughter is hot. bet she is a right lil slut. u shud try massarging her feet n get closer 2 ur cock everytime :)
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

Well she dresses like a slut!
How would i start given her foot massages?
blondie_69_69

Post by blondie_69_69 »

[quote="daughtersfeet"]Well she dresses like a slut!
How would i start given her foot massages?[/quote]

wen ur alone with her comment on her nice feet n ask if she wud like a foot massarge n see wat her reation is. if she doesnt mind n lets u do it. see how it it goes then maybe try kissin her feet. if you get a bad reation mayb offer her money to fuck her feet n cum on them.