ANYONE Want to borrow and cum my GF's Shoes? *UPDATED*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

zenhen

ANYONE Want to borrow and cum my GF's Shoes? *UPDATED*

Post by zenhen »

Hey there!

Well flats are my thing, and my girlfriend has a fair few pairs indeed! Well i cum some pairs daily, i just want resist a good pair of flats! She has some really interesting and sexy flats which she wears, and some that are too old and worn to wear! Shes 18, and the Flats are size 8 and i have decided i should stop being so selfish :wink: , and should let a few other people cum in them! If anyone is interested in borrowing some of her flats, then let me know because im willing for you to fill them up! All i ask in return is that you send me a shit load of photo's of your 'do-ings' to her cute flats! I want to know what you will treat them to before i send the babys off so let me know! I can put a little bit of $ in the sent out package so that you can send them back after a few weeks, but if its extra, i just ask you put a little bit towards the return postage! Once i get them back, i can get a few sneeky pics of her wearing the flats that you so amazingly cummed!

So what do you say, please let me know if your interested in borrowing and cumming my girlfriends flats!?

A few pairs consist of: Black simple leather ballet flats, with a simple black bow on each toe - leather insole and canvas internal side covering.
A blue pair of slingback flats. inside is a patterned cloth, with footprints. Bow on the side of each sling strap.
a peeptoe pair of flats, a small peep. the Flat is black, with all the rims with a white cloth. White polka dots on the black canvas of the shoe, and a medium bow on each toe, which is polka dotted and a white rimming too.
A purple and pink flat with three medium flowers on each toe, a few sequins and netting on eachside of the foot, so cum can nicely drip out!
A pair of black canvas gym slip on flats, canvas in and outer, rubber soles.
And a few others which i have forgotten off the top of my head, ill have to look in her wardrobe next time im around! i keep a few pairs here ;)

Well let me know, lookingforward to hearing from you all!!

ZEN!
Last edited by zenhen on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
fridge454

Re: ANYONE Want to borrow my GF's Flats?

Post by fridge454 »

I would be interested post some pics of the flats so I can decide which ones.....
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

fridge454 wrote:I would be interested post some pics of the flats so I can decide which ones.....
PM Me buddy!
moclover

Post by moclover »

Where are you ? i would definitely be interested. how do you upload pictures here as i have something new to share????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moclover

Post by moclover »

Never mind!!! I figured it out. I could do something like this if you are interested...
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

moclover wrote:Where are you ? i would definitely be interested. how do you upload pictures here as i have something new to share????
I am in Australia, but i dont mind posting them out! where are you?? Yes that looks great, a blast to the toes is always nice! Did you like the sounds of any from the descriptions?
zenhen

Re: ANYONE Want to borrow and cum my GF's Flats?

Post by zenhen »

Oh and i can send a few pairs if someone wants! pm me or post!
moclover

Post by moclover »

I am right outside Washington DC. the first ones sound great but beggars can't be choosers. Send one, some or all and I will take "care" of them for you.
ballet_flats

Post by ballet_flats »

can you post some pics please
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

ballet_flats wrote:can you post some pics please
Sure, ill get some soon!

Everyone keep registering your interest, as first in is best dressed! These young flats, you cant resist to cum!