Mates Sister

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weirdo

Re: Mates Sister

Post by weirdo »

holy fuck, lucky bastard!!! awesome adventures, and thanks for sharing! looking forward to more!
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Hey guys. Alright tonight I'll try and get some pix of the shoes she gave me. I was pleasuring my
self with them yesterday and filled up some flats on the way. Haven't heard from her so I'm not gonna push anything until she talks to me. Fingers crossed we get some action soon. Ensure I will post here. Check my flickr link. I tale pix on my phone and upload almost instantly!
Flickr coming soon...
blanka666

Post by blanka666 »

Awesome thread man! keep updating.. looks like the new "roomates shoes" mega thread is coming :lol: :lol:
asdf174

Post by asdf174 »

So what kind of shoes did she give you the first time? Are they mules? I have a hard time telling by the pic because I can't see the back. If they are mules I bet those are fun to fuck indeed.
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

wow you lucky bastard i wish i was in your place at this moment in time :D great story man and what a great lady :shock: stay tuned in for more episodes
e-mail: lil_aequitas@hotmail.com

My AVATAR is hot hey, want pics of her request what you wanna see, check those arches
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

Lets see the creamed flats too!!! Cant wait to see Pics of your experience, it just sounds so amazing!!!
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I liked your story.
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Please more! It was great to read your story!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Nice story.

You don't have a link to your flickr account cause your sig says it's coming soon
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Oh wow! What a story! Take what you can from this situation, who knows how long it will last! And keep us updated!