Fuck slut moms shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lebron23

Re: Fuck slut moms shoes and feet

Post by lebron23 »

hey guys ive cummed my moms boots and asics running shoes let me know if any one wants photos it was amazing
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

lebron23 wrote:hey guys ive cummed my moms boots and asics running shoes let me know if any one wants photos it was amazing
Pictures please!
lebron23

Post by lebron23 »

Nostromoman wrote:
lebron23 wrote:hey guys ive cummed my moms boots and asics running shoes let me know if any one wants photos it was amazing
Pictures please!
tell me what you guys think im kinda shy about posting so compliments are needed, i was doing it for someone on omegle who dared me too so i took some screenshots
so as i said compliments would be good and i might post the asics ones laters
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

momshotshoes wrote:The strapy business shoes i was talking about, me and a few of my friends bukkaked them the best we could!!!!!!
These are sexy heels to cum. Do your friends know they are cumming on your moms shoes? How did you bring this up and get them to cum on them? Very interesting story!
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

yes to those asics!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

lebron23 wrote:
Nostromoman wrote:
Pictures please!
tell me what you guys think im kinda shy about posting so compliments are needed, i was doing it for someone on omegle who dared me too so i took some screenshots
so as i said compliments would be good and i might post the asics ones laters
I think you're looking for something this site doesn't give. I personally only coment on pics I've SEEN!
shoewanker69

Post by shoewanker69 »

Fucking hot!
PM me to chat about Teens, Shoes or WWE Divas!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

I'd love to help cum on your moms footwear.