my girls heels (mega post)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

eterniti66

Re: my girls heels (mega post)

Post by eterniti66 »

hey, ill be making a new update, probably after the weekend, say monday or tuesday. i already have a request for the melissa plastic heels (lookin at you seth) and was wondering if there were any other specific choices you guys would have.

pretty much still have every heel in this thread. a few older ones from here (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19076) have been tossed, but only a few not so 'attractive' ones, so i dont mind.

lemme here your suggestions? although i should side note/ the suede black pair with the bow on the heel and the tan peeptoes are off limits, gotta keep some pairs clean ; ) (purple peeptoes of the same style are already stained, so its open season for those, and anything else)

what do ya want to see?
eterniti66

my girls heels (mega post):update later today

Post by eterniti66 »

no interest? i have the house to myself all day, so far its looking like there's no pairs besides the melissas that you guys/gals want to see a exclusive of? i know im partial to my girls heels obviously, but i thought at least that they would be appreciated more. oh well..
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Great offer, I for one am not picky!

something spikey :lol:
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Thank you very much....
You have the black and pink Melissa´s... if no more requests ...
I am already very anxious to see the pictures
LuvzClassicPumps

Post by LuvzClassicPumps »

Dude, I would love to see those gray, wide strap Mary Janes given their due. They look like the kind of shoe I would buy for my wife. I would like to see them laid on their side and covered from toe to heel with cum.

LuvzClassicPumps
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Something sexy about heels an glasses. seems glasses bring out the seriousness a woman can have at times.
very nice collection of heels and yes the thrift shops are a gr8 place to get some damn good heels.
I will post later about that. You must feel real good to know your lady takes heels so seriously.
thanks 4 the great pics
flats_et_heels_lover

Re: my girls heels (mega post):update later today

Post by flats_et_heels_lover »

eterniti66 wrote:no interest? i have the house to myself all day, so far its looking like there's no pairs besides the melissas that you guys/gals want to see a exclusive of? i know im partial to my girls heels obviously, but i thought at least that they would be appreciated more. oh well..
could you do the peeptoe wedges?
eterniti66

Post by eterniti66 »

Yes yes, thank you for the comments, sorry I haven't posted a update yet, but works been bustin' my ass and I just haven't had the time to sit down and upload some pics. I got some new shots of the melissas and I would gladly do the peep-toe wedges if I had any, the only wedges are the suede and wood wedge, and the red polka dot sandals. If you mean the purple peep toe heels, I can do them! she doesn't really have any peep-toes, which is alright for me, (I'm a fan of round toe shoes) but ill defiantly get some more pics.

I'd update now, but alas, I have work in about a hour, and gotta get ready, it turns out I have sunday-tuesday off this week, so I swear ill get a new set of pics up for everyone. The melissa plastics, the gray ones, something spiky (the spikiest heels she has is the gray ones and a pair of black pumps) as well as those peep-toe heels, and i just might through in some wedge action too, you got me thinking about them now.

I know I'm kinda flaky when it comes to updates, and my apologies, but ill make sure i get something good coming up soon!
seth277

Post by seth277 »

cool head... I understand... I wait your pictures
flats_et_heels_lover

Post by flats_et_heels_lover »

oh I see, there peeptoe pumps.
well how about doing the red pumps, the satin ones