Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

shoeexplorer

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by shoeexplorer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:27 pm

I don’t make videos, like the majority that make up this forum. But the majority of the video makers aren’t trying to make a profit out of it. Create your own thread and sell your shit. Stop posting in a thread where the trend is clearly to share free videos.

sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:24 pm

Greetings from Adrianna.

sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Good night... :)

johnson90

Post by johnson90 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:48 pm

shoeexplorer wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:49 pm
Good. If you’re here to sell, I’m glad people are sharing them. Either have a genuine interest in our fetish and do it for the community, or go get s real job :)

AMEN

johnson90

Post by johnson90 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:50 pm

shoeexplorer wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:27 pm
I don’t make videos, like the majority that make up this forum. But the majority of the video makers aren’t trying to make a profit out of it. Create your own thread and sell your shit. Stop posting in a thread where the trend is clearly to share free videos.
For real...this thread is for sharing FREE videos!

johnson90

Post by johnson90 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:59 pm

sluttyboy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:53 pm
"greedy" *lol*

"if i would do that i would make videos and share them for free, cause it is fun...i mean such videos take 10-15 min to film it and you can do it with a smartphone"
>>>> Come on do it then and show us the results :) <<<<

Look what I did with Adrianna Deluxxxe years ago, done with a smartphone :)
Hahahaha. She stopped making new shoejob clips forever. Guess why? Her clips were also "traded" here.

I have nothing against people who make their own clips and post for free. Hahahaha. I have fun too. I´m an amateur and do it with passion and the goal to produce quality. If it was such a profitable business why no mainstream production makes shoejob then? 99% it´s only done by amateurs.

So if you are interested in updates of my store feel free to check my threads. I will also post some preview clips. No one will be forced to watch them ;)
Its not that easy..not everyone has that luck. Unfortunately not all women are into this :D
But if im lucky one day, i promise i will make lots of quality clips and share them all with you guys for free!!!

Take hottestnylon on xhamster for example...hes a real fetishist who only produces FREE quality clips:
(Not all with shoes on while he cums, but still hot)

https://de.xhamster.com/users/hottestnylon

sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:14 pm

I have something free for you. Enjoy.