Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

johnson90

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by johnson90 »

Adversary wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:47 am
johnson90 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:28 am
gracelandboy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:15 am
Adversary wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:49 pm
That's some actual gay shit right there. But hey, I'm not asking you to delete that shit. So why can't you do the same, faggot?
in my opinion, and just about what you have written in this forum/topic - you are shit.
Have a nice Day *flushnoise*
Me? R u serious? Did you read what Adversary wrote? If that's your opinion then u r not better than him! You cunts come to this thread, ruin it and think u can curse me? For what? What did i wrong? You all rats and too lazy to start your own thread, cant you see the guys from back then dont really post anything anymore? Guess why? Soon this thread will be the "Guys cum on shoesPOINT" thread, nor more feet, nor more women only SHIT!!! Shut up all of u guys who cant see the thruth!!!!
And you do realize that video you linked (the one I replied too) is a dude cumming in shoes while HE was wearing them, right? Nice contradictory fucktard.
That was a troll, r u too dumb to get this? I wont replie to this shit anymore do your kindergarten shit with anybody else!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

johnson90 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:03 am
That's some actual gay shit right there. But hey, I'm not asking you to delete that shit. So why can't you do the same, faggot?
in my opinion, and just about what you have written in this forum/topic - you are shit.
Me? R u serious? Did you read what Adversary wrote? If that's your opinion then u r not better than him! You cunts come to this thread, ruin it and think u can curse me? For what? What did i wrong? You all rats and too lazy to start your own thread, cant you see the guys from back then dont really post anything anymore? Guess why? Soon this thread will be the "Guys cum on shoesPOINT" thread, nor more feet, nor more women only SHIT!!! Shut up all of u guys who cant see the thruth!!!!
And you do realize that video you linked (the one I replied too) is a dude cumming in shoes while HE was wearing them, right? Nice contradictory fucktard.
That was a troll, r u too dumb to get this? I wont replie to this shit anymore do your kindergarten shit with anybody else!
Shitty attempt at trolling. To make it worse, you can't spell for shit.

Great. Finally you can fuck off.
Last edited by Adversary on Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

johnson90 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:03 am
Shitty attempt at trolling. To make it worse, you can't spell for shit.

Great. Finally you can fuck off.
Razor

Post by Razor »

dudes.... stop the arguing.... do it in the private.... just keep posting shoe related stuff please....
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Razor wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:31 am dudes.... stop the arguing.... do it in the private.... just keep posting shoe related stuff please....
I wont reply to this anymore, no worries, but i wont share stuff too till everyone sticks to the topic!
sapatosheels

Post by sapatosheels »

https://www.facebook.com/kantotsapatospinay

aka Babesaj

Fuck all the Girls and Women but dont Rape them Rape only the shoes
Anti Rapist
Pro Gentleman Way
Pure Filipino Respectable Guy
gracelandboy

Post by gracelandboy »

johnson90 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:39 am
Razor wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:31 am dudes.... stop the arguing.... do it in the private.... just keep posting shoe related stuff please....
I wont reply to this anymore, no worries, but i wont share stuff too till everyone sticks to the topic!
He ( Adversary ) is talking and arguing with himself. but such a hateful person should be banned - cause he is to dumb to click away from stuff, he does not like and peoples who talk shit like him (whishes someone corona -wtf) - are full of shit in my opinion.
Have a nice day, like I do!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

gracelandboy wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:08 am
johnson90 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:39 am
He ( Adversary ) is talking and arguing with himself. but such a hateful person should be banned - cause he is to dumb to click away from stuff, he does not like and peoples who talk shit like him (whishes someone corona -wtf) - are full of shit in my opinion.
Have a nice day, like I do!
Loolllllll did you read the whole argument? He started shit first. Over something so very fucking tiny that really didn't bother anyone EXCEPT him. Gtfo.