Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adversary

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by Adversary »

johnson90 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:59 am
Adversary wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:09 am
johnson90 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:53 am
Adversary wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:43 pm
johnson90 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:40 am
Adversary wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:35 pm It's a fucking shoe being cummed on you fat piece of shit. I hope you get the coronavirus fuckwhit.
Yeah that's right, and that belongs in a shoe cumming thread. Man go fuck yourself, you should Stfu cause i m telling the truth, you should get outta here cause you posting offtopic clips, i never did!
So stop that shit you imbred fagot, or i will post some shit like teletubbies clips, you are ruining this cant you see it? Start your own thread if you dont like feet getting cummed while wearing shoes!!!!!
Fuck off snowflake. If you're that offended over a fucking link then the internet ain't for you bitch. Gtfo
I explained it already, if you cant stick to the topic, you should go and start your own thread..its simple...just post links from videos where feet getting cummed while wearing shoes, bitch!
Just stfu faggot. You ain't changing shit so fuck off.
Your mind is fucking childish, im not much older than u r..iif i was in your Situation i d say ok sorry i will post some good stuff, or i ll start my own thread cause im not into this. but OMG u r a fucking pigheaded dumb kid!!!
Just fuck off already you picky, ungrateful fuck. I'm never apologizing to your bitch ass.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

That's some actual gay shit right there. But hey, I'm not asking you to delete that shit. So why can't you do the same, faggot?
gracelandboy

Post by gracelandboy »

Adversary wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:49 pm
That's some actual gay shit right there. But hey, I'm not asking you to delete that shit. So why can't you do the same, faggot?
in my opinion, and just about what you have written in this forum/topic - you are shit.
Have a nice Day *flushnoise*
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

gracelandboy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:15 am
in my opinion, and just about what you have written in this forum/topic - you are shit.
And I hope you get the coronavirus. Have a nice day.
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

That was a troll lol i wont post anything good in this thread anymore haha maybe except some offtopic shit like u guys do, maybe then u ll learn it!!

Namah, Dopa and Toman were the good guys, most of you new guys just posting offtopic and ruining this good thread!
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Adversary wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:21 am
And I hope you get the coronavirus. Have a nice day.
I hope you get all diseases on this earth u fucking imbred dumb childish faggot cunt, whats wrong with you hoping someone gets sick because of bullshit? You really need help!!! Calm down i didnt fuck your mother(not yet) or something like that!!!
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Me? R u serious? Did you read what Adversary wrote? If that's your opinion then u r not better than him! You cunts come to this thread, ruin it and think u can curse me? For what? What did i wrong? You all rats and too lazy to start your own thread, cant you see the guys from back then dont really post anything anymore? Guess why? Soon this thread will be the "Guys cum on shoesPOINT" thread, nor more feet, nor more women only SHIT!!! Shut up all of u guys who cant see the thruth!!!!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

johnson90 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:28 am
Me? R u serious? Did you read what Adversary wrote? If that's your opinion then u r not better than him! You cunts come to this thread, ruin it and think u can curse me? For what? What did i wrong? You all rats and too lazy to start your own thread, cant you see the guys from back then dont really post anything anymore? Guess why? Soon this thread will be the "Guys cum on shoesPOINT" thread, nor more feet, nor more women only SHIT!!! Shut up all of u guys who cant see the thruth!!!!
Telling me to calm down, when your text is all over the place like a fucking spastic. Lmao go get yourself checked out bitch
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

johnson90 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:28 am
And you do realize that video you linked (the one I replied too) is a dude cumming in shoes while HE was wearing them, right? Nice contradictory fucktard.