Story and Pics

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gnasm

Re: Story and Pics

Post by gnasm »

Wow is that hot. All of it. Sexy story, sexy flats, sexy girl! Thank you so much for sharing!

My special lady's still real new to shoe and foot fetish, but she's very eager to learn! Case in point, the other night we had sex and I finished all over the shiny black knee-high boots she was wearing. With a grin, she promptly brought them to her mouth and lick all my cum off... I wasn't expecting it, and it was very sexy. We haven't brought a camera into the bedroom so no pictures... yet.

Here's a toast to the women in our lives that understand and indulge us!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

great pics and story would you and your g/f ever consider selling the flats would love to have a go with them after she has worn them out like theses and you have cum in them please get back to me i would love to get my hands on those flats for 1 night
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hey man, these ballerinas are perfect! :P
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
L1nk

Post by L1nk »

gotta get more of those up here!
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

WOW! What an incredible post. I hope you post more.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You truly have an amazing woman!