Manolo Blahnik Pointy Kitten Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpjob

Manolo Blahnik Pointy Kitten Heels

Post by pumpjob »

I had to rip off the decorative chains to stop tangling them up in the hairs around my cock and balls when fucking them (OUCH that would hurt!! :x )
P1020158.JPG
I also prefer to prepare my pumps for fucking by soaking them and kicking the shit out of the pointy toes to soften them up - it makes them feel a whole lot more stimulating when I shove my cock into the toe.

These poor little suckers were only size 38, so it was quite a stretch for me to force my size 42 feet into them.
P1020189.JPG
P1020188.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pumpjob on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why are pumps called pumps? Image
pumpjob

Re: Manolo Blahnik Pointy Kitten Heels

Post by pumpjob »

I have been taking one of these little pumps to bed with me and fucking it.

After having an orgasm, I fall asleep with my cock inside the cum filled toe. What a sensation to wake up with a hard on and my cock already in the toe for another great fuck :lol:

Here's some pictures of what it looks like in the morning, all deformed and soaked with cum:
P1020197.JPG
P1020198.JPG
P1020200.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Here's a picture of me fucking one incredibly soft little pump while stretching the other one
P1020221.JPG
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

I have been sleeping with these little pumps and fucking them every night for a month now. :roll:

With all of the bending an flexing when I shove my cock deep into a toe and wrap it around my cock, they have become incredibly soft and fuckable :D
coprod3

Post by coprod3 »

Yes, excellent work and pumping
---

Visit me on xhamster profile

https://es.xhamster.com/users/coprod

--