Slipper masturbation

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feet 42

Re: Slipper masturbation

Post by feet 42 »

IMG_7199.JPG
IMG_7200.JPG
IMG_7215.JPG
IMG_7217.JPG
IMG_7205.JPG
IMG_7226.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoemania

Post by shoemania »

WOW!! they are very dirty !!
Are they smelly as well??

I guess you've cummed in 20 seconds!! :P :P
goddenik

Post by goddenik »

hot slippers !
suedej

Post by suedej »

how hot?!! What an amazing post ?!!
Its about time this site had a slipper forum! God, im mad for girly slippers NO MENS . Im a big softy i think as im only into suede, velvet highheels and. girls slippers .Cant get enough of them.!
Mega big thanks for this post .i love it
Let there be more and let there be a SLIPPER FORUM!!!! ??
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
Heelsniffer

Post by Heelsniffer »

I must agree! slipper section for sure :mrgreen:
xsandro1968

Post by xsandro1968 »

I have always loved slippers, since the very beginning of my fetish life. This is a small collect of my gf slippers and feet. I hope you enjoy !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feet 42

Post by feet 42 »

fantastic !!!!!!!! i love you !! c'est magnifique !!!!!
Slipperluver

Post by Slipperluver »

Excellent and sexy hot pictures.
Slipperluver

Post by Slipperluver »

I've been going on a site called omegle it's similar to chat roulette but I find there to be more people active on there. In case your not sure what either site is they are both sites where you webcam randomly with a stranger. Your not able to select who you talk to so it may be a guy or girl. I've been going on nude while fucking a slipper. Some people show a little interest but so far have only had one chick like it. She wanted to watch me cum from it and unfortunately she got off before we could exchange emails. More recently I came across a few girls who watched because they were trying to figure out what I was doing. I had the sound on and I heard them say it's a slipper he's using then I started cumming and they did see me cum but quickly got off. Now I know most people are on there for "fun times" but you seem to have to go through a lot of people to find just one person who will seem interested. I'm going to keep visiting and see what happens. It's a fun little game trying to find someone who wants to watch something different.
suedej

Post by suedej »

SLIPPERLUVER i would so like to do the same but i dont think i would have the balls :P to do it infront of an "outsider" who wasnt attracted to shoes or sexy slippers.
The girl next door has some soft sexy white slippers and i realy want to wank all over them, :oops: but it aint gona happen :(
i get so turned on by girls slippers ,that when i go to ASDA for weekly shop i always check out the ladies section for some hot slippers, but lately they've be very poor :( Its so silly but i always get hard when i look and touch them and have to hold the trolley close so no one can see my wiggey :lol:
Anyway this is a hot post so keep fuckin and cumin the slippers
WE WANT A SLIPPER FORUM !
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!