Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Post by finfan1 »

villageidiot33 wrote:
finfan1 wrote:I always meant to ask: When your friend came over, did you ever have her test sniff your roommates shoes(those Toms especially) to gauge her reaction?
Oh I no longer have a roommate. this was about 5 years ago when I did and I had access to hers and her friends shoes that would stay over. Now I just have 2 friends that do this to me now. There's a 3rd friend but I rarely get to see her. She just gives me her used shoes when she's done with them. It's just one friend mostly that she does all this to me, cock trample, shoe foot worship, pissing, regular trample. Amoung other things. I have a lot of shoes that both have given me that I've been sniffing and masturbating with or into. It's been months since I've been on here and i'll probably start a new thread of showing off the shoes and masturbating into some. theyre mostly flats, few sandals and ugg slippers that are so trashed and smelly.

I did when I was with roomate that I'd have my friend use the shoes on me. They were a size too small but she's squeeze her foot in and GOD it made her feet smell so bad. But the good bad lol. The TOms already smelled to begin with. I don't know what was up with my roomates feet that made them smell so bad. But the aroma was intoxicating and it was on my friends feet now.
Oh man that is so hot! Did you friend ever comment on how stinky your roommate's feet/shoes were? So hot thinking about you and her bringing your roomies stinky shoes into play :) Thanks for the answer!

Another question I always meant to ask was what did the Toms owner look like?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

finfan1 wrote:
villageidiot33 wrote:
finfan1 wrote:I always meant to ask: When your friend came over, did you ever have her test sniff your roommates shoes(those Toms especially) to gauge her reaction?
Oh I no longer have a roommate. this was about 5 years ago when I did and I had access to hers and her friends shoes that would stay over. Now I just have 2 friends that do this to me now. There's a 3rd friend but I rarely get to see her. She just gives me her used shoes when she's done with them. It's just one friend mostly that she does all this to me, cock trample, shoe foot worship, pissing, regular trample. Amoung other things. I have a lot of shoes that both have given me that I've been sniffing and masturbating with or into. It's been months since I've been on here and i'll probably start a new thread of showing off the shoes and masturbating into some. theyre mostly flats, few sandals and ugg slippers that are so trashed and smelly.

I did when I was with roomate that I'd have my friend use the shoes on me. They were a size too small but she's squeeze her foot in and GOD it made her feet smell so bad. But the good bad lol. The TOms already smelled to begin with. I don't know what was up with my roomates feet that made them smell so bad. But the aroma was intoxicating and it was on my friends feet now.
Oh man that is so hot! Did you friend ever comment on how stinky your roommate's feet/shoes were? So hot thinking about you and her bringing your roomies stinky shoes into play :) Thanks for the answer!

Another question I always meant to ask was what did the Toms owner look like?

She said a few times she doesn't want to get a foot fungus cause they smelled so bad lol. She was joking of course. I just said,"not to worry cause i'm going to lick your feet clean, lick between your toes and suck on your toes so nothing of the Toms stench is left on you." I always wanted to fuck her while she wore those toms so I can hold her legs up and her feet to my face while pounding her. But we never did...atleast not till in a few months we have a play session planned. We've gotten a lot into domination. I'm her sub now as she calls it. So much has happened since I started this thread lol. I've been turned into my friend's sub, I buy her shoes, she gives me all her old worn out flats, her old worn socks, underwear at times, she's pissed on me, been trampled hard by her, had my cock kicked hard, cock stood on (she's not a skinny girl)
and still my cock is aat full attention after the beating she gives it with her flats. She'll reward me with a blowjob. Now she wants me to be her human dildo sex toy. She wants to tie my hands and legs so I can't move. She unzips my pants, puts her foot on my face so I can smell it so she can get my dick to get hard for her. Then she proceeds to use me. FUCKIN HOT!!!! I told her to please strap a flat to my face or put her foot on my face while she's using me.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

villageidiot33 wrote:. Now she wants me to be her human dildo sex toy. She wants to tie my hands and legs so I can't move. She unzips my pants, puts her foot on my face so I can smell it so she can get my dick to get hard for her. Then she proceeds to use me. FUCKIN HOT!!!! I told her to please strap a flat to my face or put her foot on my face while she's using me.
Wow! Talk about a wonderful situation to be in! That sounds amazing! You truly have found a Hot woman! Have fun!
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

iloveflats44 wrote:
villageidiot33 wrote:. Now she wants me to be her human dildo sex toy. She wants to tie my hands and legs so I can't move. She unzips my pants, puts her foot on my face so I can smell it so she can get my dick to get hard for her. Then she proceeds to use me. FUCKIN HOT!!!! I told her to please strap a flat to my face or put her foot on my face while she's using me.
Wow! Talk about a wonderful situation to be in! That sounds amazing! You truly have found a Hot woman! Have fun!
She is a wonderful friend. I admit she isn't very pretty, she's a bit chubby but god she is amazing for being so open to playing out all these fetishes we both have. That extra weight god feel so good when she tramples me or is trampling cock. I've had skinny girls trample my cock before and it just didn't hurt like I wanted it too. When this girl steps up on my back and i struggle to breath a bit god it's a wonderful feeling. She knows I get rock hard under her. She'll never have a problem using me as her human sex toy lol.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Too bad some guys can't just respect privacy. The first photos are missing. She is wonderfull.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

kumshoe wrote:Too bad some guys can't just respect privacy. The first photos are missing. She is wonderfull.
Yeah, that was the reason. Shipping label was visible and some guy wanted to find her on facebook. Instead of just pointing out,"hey you an see her name." Nope decided to facebook stalk. And I wanted to protect her privacy.
Justgg

Post by Justgg »

Good thread
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Justgg wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:52 amGood thread
Yeah, miss these days of cumming in her shoes lol. The days she'd tell me she'd be gone for 2 or 3 days were days I'd drain my balls till they hurt in shoes that had more wear so I'd know she'd use them.
Justgg

Post by Justgg »

villageidiot33 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:01 am
Yeah, miss these days of cumming in her shoes lol. The days she'd tell me she'd be gone for 2 or 3 days were days I'd drain my balls till they hurt in shoes that had more wear so I'd know she'd use them.
I can't imagine all the fun you had. The good old days, sadly
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Justgg wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:11 am
villageidiot33 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:01 am
I can't imagine all the fun you had. The good old days, sadly
Well, things for me have gotten a bit better since back then I also craved getting my cock kicked and stomped plus worshipping someone's feet which I get now from 3 girls and given worn smelly shoes from one of them. Unfortunately not as often as I'd like lol. At least with the shoe cumming i was able to do that daily just about...more on weekends when she was gone most of the evenings.