Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingbackguy

Re: Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/1/12)

Post by Slingbackguy »

blanka666 wrote:Awesome thread, waiting for the always great updates from you Village :D
Amazing sets of pictures...envy here lol!

Was just wondering if your roommate who had all those gorgeous shoes cummed by you, and so well done too, congrats, did she ever have any idea something sticky or unusual was in her shoes, or did you ever have a time or two when you almost got caught?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Slingbackguy wrote:
Amazing sets of pictures...envy here lol!

Was just wondering if your roommate who had all those gorgeous shoes cummed by you, and so well done too, congrats, did she ever have any idea something sticky or unusual was in her shoes, or did you ever have a time or two when you almost got caught?
I almost got caught two times. I would usually wait till I heard her car drive off then I'd rush in to her closet to get 2 pairs. One to sniff and other to cum in. I was on my way to her room when all of a sudden the door opened. I happen to be near the kitchen so I just turned there lol like yeah just getting something to eat. 2nd time was similar way. When she'd leave for a few days were the best times. I'd jerk off so much my balls ached.

She never had a clue of the cum. You could tell because she'd keep wearing the cum stained shoes and you'd just see her foot imprint the next time I'd jerk off into then. The insole just had dry cum crud around the toe areas where it would mold and get pushed around her toes. She'd never clean them.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

blanka666 wrote:Awesome thread, waiting for the always great updates from you Village :D
From her you won't see more updates as we've gone our separate ways already. I'm waiting for my friend to move from Canada to here this June. I've talked about here before already on here. She's a gorgeous MILF. She might be giving me keys to her place so we can play anytime. I'm building some furniture for her too so guess how she'll be paying me back lol. My cock is gonna be mush under her. I will def be taking pix of all her shoes. My cock board and false floor board is ready. She's been sending me pics since we met to jerk off to till she's finally settled here. She calls me her pet and shoe slave. I get so hard
plugs1987

Post by plugs1987 »

Last edited by plugs1987 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
aboudy

Re: Cumming In Roommates Shoes (Updated 7/15/11)

Post by aboudy »

ebftlv wrote:Sounds like a FUN night ahead! They all look great - enjoy!
you can cum on any handbags
dikkisixx

Post by dikkisixx »

I lived with a really sexy indian girl for a few years, whenever she went out I would come in her heels, shoes, boots, flats and sandles. It always gave me a raging boner! Best still she would often wear them the next day and strangely she would always be in a better mood with me after I had done the act. She never found out! I also used to come on her tooth brush and when I made her food. Even her frozen pizza sticks got my sperm on them. It always gave me a thrill to think that she ate and wore my come. I always smelt her shoes and her used underwear but she never smelt on either of them which was a shame. Very clean girl but so so sexy. I would do it to her friends too. I gave foot rubs the moment anyone asked it. I once had her friend passed out and I too her socks off she had big size 8 feet. I rubbed my cock all over them and between the toes, smelt them and then masturbated right there and then. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

best here
I love high heel Pumps
evka474

Post by evka474 »

any news?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

evka474 wrote:any news?
On?
bezzz

Post by bezzz »

villageidiot33 wrote:
cumin4feet wrote:its a shame... on to bigger and better things mate !
Yup still got my good friend who i buy shoes for time to time and she gives me her old worn smelly ones. She stomps my cock and makes me smell and lick her feet and shoes. She has very smelly feet. Got that college girl who i bought a pair too. We've met up twice already. She into domination and loves to make me worship her feet and she kicks my cock hard while i lay on my side. I get a footjob after all that. She gave me her old worn smelly flats too. And third lady who I haven't gotten a chance to meet yet but will in a few weeks who is a dom too. Never done footworship but going to with me. We've become very good friends online and by phone too. I will be doing some house work/construction/landscaping for her when she comes. So it's business and pleasure. I've already bought her some sexy ankle strap flats form Steve Madden that she liked and she bought some ultra sexy wooden wedge wedges from there too. She said she's going to make me hurt with them. She's into whipping and flogging too. She's so fucking hot i told her to do anything she wants with me. Weird part is she said the few guys she's dominated she had no interest in sex with cause the guy just wanted to get off. I told her if i'm turned on from you beating me i'm sure you're getting turned on too and would want you to get some release and pleasure too at my expense. She loved the idea. Since we've become good friends already she said would be open to it. She ordered me to buy a dildo strap on ball gag so she can ride it and all I'll be able to see is her pussy riding it and all i can do is moan wishing it was me inside of her. She said I was to be made to eat her out too and if she feels i've done a good job she will crush the cum out of my cock under or inshoe, a handjob or a blow job. And if i'm very lucky she told me she'd put a thick condom on me and ride me and I have just one minute to cum. I hit the jack pot with this women. And what i like is we've become good friends so I can ask for this anytime. She is buying more shoes and I am buying her more too cause i want her to really crush me and make me worship her lots of different shoes. Flats especially that she can wear everyday and stink up for me. I've built a new cock board for her to use on me and a false floor platform where I will lie under and she can crush me from my cock to my head. I got the idea from a video i downloaded from here. One of those brazil ones. I got turned on thinking of me being under a false floor like that knowing a beautiful women is in sexy shoes walking and standing over me and feeling her weight. I even told her she can just kick, beat and whip me and ride the ball gag dildo for her pleasure and just send me home after. Talk about torture lol. I have a steady stream of smelly feet and shoes coming in now. I'm meeting with friend#1 tomorrow cause i just got her 2 pairs of sandals she wanted. She's giving me her old flats. She said they smell very bad already and a small hole is starting at the soles. I'm breaking out the cockboard for her to feel those sandals on my cock. I told her to make me cum twice before she leaves. And we're meeting up again Saturday with a pair of wedges she wears alot too that are dirty and smelly. I had bought her those wedges too early last year. Can't wait to lick them clean for her, smell them and get my face and cock crushed under them. And again I told her to make me cum twice so she said she's not leaving til i cum twice no matter how much i'm hurting or how long i take. If my cock hurts from the kicking, stomping and grinding to bad..i need to cum twice. I'll post pix of the flats she'll give me and I'll see if I can get pix of the wedges before she leaves.

do you have still that flats ?:) any pics or something ?