How stupid, helpless and weird can you look?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MystiqueHeels

How stupid, helpless and weird can you look?

Post by MystiqueHeels »

This setup is one of the most stupid and shamefull i ever came with, wearing 3 pairs of pantyhoses, one on my legs, as a woman would do, one pair i put my hands and arms inside wear them up to around my shoulders, making the top of my body covered up with nylons, and a final pair i wore over my head, leaving just enough place for my nose to breathe them smelly women soles.Also i made sure i have free space between the pantyhoses so i can fill my mouth with a leather pointy woman shoe.

Notice i have 2 pairs of ankle mules straped between my hoses and face and one pair of sandals with 4 inches heels witch were tightly tied around my balls, squeezing them hard. To complete the scene, a pair of ankle straped sandals in my hands and a sweet Aldo's pair of 5 inches stiletto heels sandals was caressing my nyloned feet, to keep me feeling sexy and feminine.

To complete the action scene, my mouth was filled with the sweet odor and taste of an unknown woman's pair of used and worned yellow pointy leather sexy high heeled shoe.

So? can you look as stupid as this?

PS. i know this looks stupid, but i don't care, it sure makes me hard and i will try to come up with more stupid and even more shamefull situation. My wife is working tomorow, and i am not, i will probably post realy shamefull pics tomorow night :)

Hope i'm not the only one into stupid, weird andshamefull situation.
hungkm

Re: How stupid, helpless and weird can you look?

Post by hungkm »

No.... how come you said stupid, I do like your photo.

I wanna try same

SUPPORT ! :D
Hungkm
MystiqueHeels

Post by MystiqueHeels »

I agree that " stupid " was not the perfect term, i think that " humiliating " or " shoe slave " is better, hard to be precise cuz i'm not english speaking firts :)

Anyway, try a simple position first, like these, then when you get the good background setup and a nice humiliating situation, make it forever witha good balanced resolution / light picture.

Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Great pics, love the boots,
Lets see more of them please :P
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

This image is NOT me but your post remember me this image uploaded from a man nicknamed Uberkneemanic in "imagefap" page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Indeed
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Hello. The unknown woman's pair is from where?.
:twisted:
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Although the rest is a little OTT for me, I can fully understand why you were wearing those hot sandals; I would love the chance, as they look and sound real fun.

No offense intended, but I imagine it could make for some awkward conversations with a partner
(Wife) Honey, have you seen my shoes?
(muffled voice) Which ones?
(Wife) Any of them!
Our fetish can make us want to do all sorts of things and put us in situations and positions which look bizarre to others, although I suppose that with all sex, the err “heart” wants what it wants, and yours are certainly not the most compromising, bizarre or uncomfortable sights you find online.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1de_1431222616
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Can sometimes go a bit too far I think

/www.handjobhub.com/video/mistress-jerks ... -2531.html
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.