Ulrike´s Mules

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bergmeister3500

Ulrike´s Mules

Post by bergmeister3500 »

Last weekend came Ulrike, a friend of my wife, to visit us. Ulrike is single and very hot. As both went out for Shopping, I went into the guest room and searched in her bag for shoes, where I found one pair of nice mules. My dick became already very hot and I fucked the shoes. Unfortunately I could not leave my cum in them and dry, because I did not know, when they come back - an so maybe she´ll see it. On the next day, Ulrike had the shoes all day long on.

39 / male / married / 3 kids
jammyny

Post by jammyny »

Wonderful. Try to suggest taking a picture of your wife and her friend, and take full body shot. Then crop the feet and shoes, to post. That would be so hot.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Herrlich, ich liebe gut getragene Schuhe, sie "leben" dann so richtig! Ja, versuche ein paar Bilder von den beiden Mädchen zu schiessen, das wäre geil!!

Thanx, I like worn shoes. Yes, try to get some pics of the girls, that would be very hot!!
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
Liuyinek

Re: Ulrike´s Mules

Post by Liuyinek »

No more photos of Ukrike' mules?
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

From 2007, 11 years old
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Yeaaaa, maybe Ulrike still use shoes, and maybe SEXY shoes.
Jordam

Post by Jordam »

sexy mules! i hope to see more
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

Those mules look like they give a good sliding motion to shove a cock into. Awesome! I love your work.
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr