Roommate's collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Zac37

Re: Roommate's collection

Post by Zac37 »

Red, nude and nikes!
darrem777

Post by darrem777 »

wedges|!
nismo4

Post by nismo4 »

nismo4 wrote: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:21 pm Awesome! Please describe how they smell!! :D

The black ones have nice toe prints, my vote goes to those. Do you have any flip flop photos?
heelguy1985 wrote:Wow what a collection! What does she look like? My old roomate who I use to live with would go out partying and get so wasted. She would come back home and pass out cold on the couch or in her bed. That was my time to worship her smelly size 9 feet after a long night of clubbing in her heels. Sometimes she would pass out with her heels still on and I would take them off for her and sniff and lick the shit out of her heels and feet. Then I would always blast my load on the soles of her feet. She never knew what I did to her lol. Thank you alcohol!
Wow, what an amazing story! Have any other stories/pics from these sessions?
Ditto to this! Would love to hear more about this/see some pics!