Pretty in pink!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: Pretty in pink!

Post by dangeroussail »

yet another pair of awesome new look heels!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

That would be the ultimate dream huh, hot looking lady who loves our fetish as much as we do, to keep the camera
rolling as we make love to her heels, sometimes giving us a hand to make sure her heels get what she wants them to get. . .Maybe Daryl F Zanuk's wife would like this.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Shoeslayer wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:13 pm That would be the ultimate dream huh, hot looking lady who loves our fetish as much as we do, to keep the camera
rolling as we make love to her heels, sometimes giving us a hand to make sure her heels get what she wants them to get. . .Maybe Daryl F Zanuk's wife would like this.
Oh yes; let’s make this happen for real! That is if we’re all the the UK too! I’m certainly up for it.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Have you ever inserted the in your cock?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

radared1 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:38 pm Have you ever inserted the in your cock?
There’s a missing word here so I’m not sure what you mean. I assume you meant the heel but no that’s far too risky! Tongues are the only things that have ever been close to entering there!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:47 am yet another pair of awesome new look heels!
This is my latest New Look shag. I’ve akso put a couple of pics in the New Look thread. They are just so sexy and I managed to avoid spilling onto the suede!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandelcums1123

Post by sandelcums1123 »

iam near london
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Oops, I came on the suede!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Sweet, love the pictures, your big hard cock in the shoe looks fantastic......
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Oh my! Oh my! Amazing! Absolutely love them! Please of you get a chance can you share more of the red ones with the toe flower? Ohh!