Bitchy Vietnamese Neighbor's Thrashed Shoes - For Sale!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Trashman8

Bitchy Vietnamese Neighbor's Thrashed Shoes - For Sale!

Post by Trashman8 »

Last edited by Trashman8 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImirNov

Re: Bitchy Vietnamese Neighbor's Thrashed Shoes - For Sale!

Post by ImirNov »

Vietnamese women are very hot and has very sexy feet and shoes. Cum them all. And for me too.
fei23k

Post by fei23k »

What a luck there man, should have take pictures of all 8 of them before throwing away those 5.
it's hard to find treasure like this out there
floplove

Post by floplove »

Awesome find/story!
Your timing in this event was impeccable.
Such anticipation you must have been experiencing from the time you noticed them with her,until the time you scored them.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

ImirNov wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:45 am Vietnamese women are very hot and has very sexy feet and shoes. Cum them all. And for me too.
I'll definitely get around to cumming the Aldos but I'm holding off on the other two pair as there has been a lot of interest from people wanting to acquire them. Although I'd guess at least 1/3rd of every pair of women's shoes has been fucked or cummed at some point, just from looking around these forums, I want to offer the Steve Madden and Pelle Modas as fresh from her as possible.
fei23k wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:53 pm What a luck there man, should have take pictures of all 8 of them before throwing away those 5.
it's hard to find treasure like this out there
They really were just way too thrashed to keep. The only big disappointment was a pair of platform mule wedges that had way too much damage and corrosion on the connection hardware around the outsole, and a pair of orange and clear Michael Kors mule sandals that had a broken strap and too much corrosion to the hardware around the base as well. Granted, I could have cleaned that up - but it would ruin the scent of her feet. Those I actually saw her wearing one time, noticeable corrosion on the hardware connections, nearly broken strap at the time and everything.
floplove wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:12 pm Awesome find/story!
Your timing in this event was impeccable.
Such anticipation you must have been experiencing from the time you noticed them with her,until the time you scored them.
Nah, I kept cool. The only problem was not getting spotted carrying the bag back from the trash as there have been a lot of prying eyes lately.
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Amazing & lucky spot, but what a collection! Gorgeous pairs. You need to do some secret shots of this super hot vietnamese woman now if she has a collection like that she's willing to throw away!!
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Heels Fan wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 am Amazing & lucky spot, but what a collection! Gorgeous pairs. You need to do some secret shots of this super hot vietnamese woman now if she has a collection like that she's willing to throw away!!
I don't see her around much anymore, in fact a month or so ago I figured her and her boyfriend had broken up (again). Seeing her throwing out those bags was a big surprise - almost as much as what was in one of them. She always seems to be in a super bitchy mood, so I don't approach her, talk to her, really much of anything compared to nearly everyone else that lives here (including cumming shoes, something I've done with the shoes of many others around here). She also parks her car like ten feet away from the door to her boyfriend's apartment, so when I do see her it's only briefly. Although a couple months ago she was loading and moving around some bags in her boyfriend's SUV wearing super slutty platform sandals, that was a nice day.

The funny thing is I find shoeboxes in the dumpster all the time - tons and tons of empty shoeboxes in her size range. She doesn't seem to be into super high end, more of the mid-high range (Nine West, Steve Madden, Aldo, Michael Kors, etc.) but the boxes are always empty - no shoes to be found. Most every box I find is in outstanding condition though, so I assume that they're new shoes she's purchased and she doesn't keep the boxes. I'm assuming she must take her old shoes somewhere, some tax write-off donation place or a clothing re-seller (there are many in the area), like a thrift store except they evaluate what you bring in and pay you for it, then clean it up and resell it for more.

Considering how worn out the shoes she was taking to the dumpster were, I'd guess that they were a bit beyond whatever she usually does with her old footwear.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Steve Madden shoes have been sold. The completely thrashed Pelle Moda's are still available. They're actually natural snakeskin. I've also been tossing in a pair of my wife's shoes as a bonus, so if you're interested PM me as soon as possible. There has been a lot of interest in these, but the person who pays fast is the person who gets them.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Last call this week for the Pelle Moda platforms. They just have a bit too much of a scent for me. At the end of the week I'm going to cum them and toss them unless anyone is interested in purchasing them prior.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Alright, just a couple days left for the Pelle Moda platforms. If you PMed me, I have responded. By Monday they'll be gone.