Footsie with Strangers [IMPORTANT UPDATE]

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Webcam87

Re: Footsie with Strangers [REVIVAL!]

Post by Webcam87 »

fleigel wrote:Great post, dude! Sorry that your youtube accounts keep getting taken down. Did you manage any video from this latest one?
btw I noticed the links weren't working. I fixed them.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

I love the pics and the video of the Millie flats. One of my favorite style of ballet flats. I have a couple of pairs myself. They feel awesome while wearing them. I can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

FlatsFetish wrote:I love the pics and the video of the Millie flats. One of my favorite style of ballet flats. I have a couple of pairs myself. They feel awesome while wearing them. I can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.
Thanks! I have a pair that I use as a dumpster. bought them online. :twisted:

So, I have been noticing a lot of things. I'm not sure if it's my paranoia or not, but some girls (especially girls wearing flats), move when I sit across from them in the library. I have pictures of girls that have taken off after less than 5 minutes of me sitting with them, now this could be happen stance, I mean they could be on their way to class, or they could have been there way before I got there, right? I remember this one very hot lady who had on flats settling in at a cubicle a few weeks back, I then proceeded to sit across from her, and even though she just finished getting all of her stuff out, she packed up right away and moved. I don't think I'm that bad looking, but I do think that some girls are starting to catch on as they may see me walking around the library a lot (but I swear that I'm mainly walking around to get steps on my fitbit, hunting for footsie is secondary).

This and the lack of attractive shoes in the library, has put a real damper on things.
sure girls with sneakers (running shoes, Chucks, vans, or keds) are plentiful, and I have a good amount of pictures, but I'm specifically looking for ladies that are foreign (preferably Asian) wearing Flats. I have had great footsie success in the past with foreign asian ladies, and I'm not the only one. Below I have some videos for you from one of my Youtube Friends. We have conversed before in the past, his videos are great, he is able to get some really good candid footsie action with asian women only.

I'll still see a lot of foreign ladies in the library, but most don't wear flats. the ones that do sit in the computer labs because they don't have computers of their own. and sure I'd love to capture some candids there, but its way too open, its even hard to peek under the table, so mainly you'd be playing blind footsie, and once you crash into their feet, they're sure to pull away.

well, thanks for listening to my rant, expect some updates soon. and some more videos on my new channel.

and just because we are on the subject, I'll post up all of the videos I've uploaded on my old channel of me attempting footsie with foreign girls (mainly asian). Oh and sorry about the quality of these I have since gotten a better camera.

Sadly these are the only 2 I uploaded. :(
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

So a Quick Update today, I've been getting hit with no luck these passed few days, until today. The encounter wasn't the greatest, but I'll take what I can get. Today I saw a girl wearing Patent Leather Black Flats. The Flats looked like Steve Madden flats (I only assume this because I have bought a pair from e-bay to have my way with and they look the same).
This brunette didn't do any real Shoe play so I couldn't see the insoles of the flats to confirm if they were steve madden's or not. The area we were sitting in was very open, I am starting to realize that the girls wearing all of the hot shoes usually tend to sit in areas that are wide open. Despite that though, I was able to snap some sneaky shots which I have shared below. we sat in an area where desks face each other, and when I 1st sat down she was on my left. then she realized she needed an outlet for her stuff, instead of getting up and going somewhere else, she moved to the desk directly across from me as there was access to an outlet there. I was really excited because when she was sitting to the left of me she stretched one of her legs out towards me and I was able to snap a decent pic. So I knew that when she sat across from me I could get better ones even footsie. sure enough after 6 or 7 minutes of sitting on her legs in the chair, she put one of her legs down and stretched her beautiful shoed foot towards me. I was able to snap some shots and a quick video. When I put my bare foot down for a little touch she moved before I reached her. I had to leave soon so I hoped she would stick her leg out again before I left and sure enough she did. So after more pics and another short video I stuck my foot out there a 2nd time, this time I lightly touched the top of her flat. I pulled back right away because someone was passing, once they left I decided to go again, but I accidentally went to fast and tapped a bit hard against her, but she didn't move, even though I did. I would have played more but foot traffic around us started picking up. I was lucky enough though to get a few more candid shots before she pulled away again. after wards she packed up, and smiled at me before she left. What usually happens in cases like these is that I never see the person again, but I will check back next week to see if she reappears in the same spot, like that other lady with the super soft flats from a previous post (the one with the gum) She reappeared several more times but that is a story for next time.

enjoy the pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Love the stories and the pics. I hope you much success and keep us posted on future encounters.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

FlatsFetish wrote:Love the stories and the pics. I hope you much success and keep us posted on future encounters.
Indeed dude! Thanks.

I figured that I should finish up with the girl from my latest post as I have sat with her 2 more times before she stopped going to the spot.

So the 2nd time I sat with her she smiled at me again. she didn't move to the seat across from me this time, she just sat to the side of me. She didn't do much unfortunately and her feet were too far away to do anything, plus it was still kind of in the open. the 3rd time I sat with her she was humming a song. She was wearing her black flats again, but before I was able to snap any pics or anything like that she got up and left. I haven't seen her there since.

So this may not be the best of updates but I just wanted to finish the story of this girl. Hope she returns soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

also I have these 2 videos to show you all. the 1st one is more to show off how well worn her shoes are. the 2nd is footsie starting at 4 minutes.

FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

any updates? hoping you have more luck now that the weather is getting better and more girls are wearing ballet flats :)
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

I do have a bunch of updates. but overtime I try to load in pictures I keep getting error messages. Not sure what else to do.
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

Looking forward to your updates. :mrgreen: