Footsie with Strangers [IMPORTANT UPDATE]

Girls playing footsie in shoes and boots, under the table, in bed and anywhere else. Situations where their shoes come in contact with each other. Flirting at the dinner table, wrestling, stepping on each other's shoes during a catfight or any other reason.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris, Shoeplay Girl

Webcam87

Footsie with Strangers [IMPORTANT UPDATE]

Post by Webcam87 »

HELLO ALL!
1st things 1st, despite this section of the Shoesession forum being Girl on Girl footsie only, I have asked permission if we could post footsie between men and women also. this includes footsie under the table.. on a bus.. train.. the movies .. the library! I have quite a few stories to tell and I hope you all will enjoy them and maybe join in. I will also be linking to some private youtube videos of me playing candid footsie and I may post out some tips/things I've learned.. and I encourage you guys to post some helpful tips as well if you have any.

I'm going to start off with a bit of a mild story. it's actually an origin story

I don't have any pictures or a video of this story as this was my very 1st experience.

So this all started way back when I was a freshmen in college. I've always been fond of fondling a girls shoed foot with my own since highschool but never actually really got to do so until college. It was fall and a bit chilly outside. I didn't have a car and my classes were done so I had no choice but to wait around on campus until I was picked up. My friends all still had classes so I couldn't hang out at the dorms so the library was my only option.
The library was pretty dead ..and despite this I managed to sit in a cubicle across from a smoking hot latina who was talking on her phone. I settled in across from her and she didn't seem to care much, I thought it was best if I got some of my homework done early and as I was unloading my bag I dropped my pencil, to my surprise I noticed what shoes she was wearing these pointy toe heels with a strap.. like this here ( http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/ ... ~60_35.JPG )

I instantly got hard for some reason and since her legs were outstretched towards me, i decided to attempt some footsie with her so I started moving my feet towards her and slightly bumped her. she actually didn't move. but then I made a mistake by bumping her a bit again, this prompted her to pull her legs back, afterwards she got up and left. I didn't mind much though..because it was from that day on that I knew how I could kill some time while I waited between classes or for my ride to come. and that it would only get better from here.

so that's my origin into the footsie fetish I'll be sure to post more stories of recent events and pictures/videos

please feel free to post up some of your stories!
Last edited by Webcam87 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
FlatsFetish

Re: Footsie with Strangers (M/F)[update]

Post by FlatsFetish »

I liked the story. I look forward to hearing more. I have not had much of an opportunity to do this but find it exciting all the same.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

FlatsFetish wrote:I liked the story. I look forward to hearing more. I have not had much of an opportunity to do this but find it exciting all the same.
Thanks for your response!! I'm excited to learn that I'm not alone. I had some computer issues but I'm back so expect a post from me later on this week. I want to get this topic to catch on.. footsie with a stranger is great! having that interaction with a stranger's feet is amazing and if you are lucky and she kicks her shoes off, then you can go one further and have your way with them, but we'll leave that for another day.

Before I do update I will post a link to these youtube videos here. I hope you all enjoy them. I'll be uploading some of MY personal works too later on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDAdwn_h8ag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-MmFRFHtyI

enjoy.
timstrangie

Post by timstrangie »

This is exactly the same thing I do, often in classes, trains, busses, everywhere.
I'm just always afraid the chick is going to tell me to stop... In which way do you do it so the ladies don't get mad on you?
Shoeplay Girl

Post by Shoeplay Girl »

Whenever I'm trying play footsie another girl wherever it may be I try and make them think that my shoe is part of something solid, like a chair or table leg for instance and if I keep my shoe up against one of these whilst she's playing footsie with me and maybe knocks against my shoe with hers, she would feel this through the table/chair and not be concerned, I have managed some amazing moments on trains & coaches with my shoes spread under the seat in front of me being stood on, press's against, tapped on, rubbed all over & generally trampled on by women who had no idea it is my shoes.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Uh oh... what happened? Did Youtube ban footsie?
Webcam87

Re: Footsie with Strangers [REVIVAL]

Post by Webcam87 »

I know it's been over a year, and I've been busy with a lot of stuff, but I would like to get this topic going again. I have a topic over in the "Fucking Flats" section of my Library Candids. I tried not to load up any of the footsie pictures, I figured I would do that here instead.
ohanra wrote:Whenever I'm trying play footsie another girl wherever it may be I try and make them think that my shoe is part of something solid, like a chair or table leg for instance and if I keep my shoe up against one of these whilst she's playing footsie with me and maybe knocks against my shoe with hers, she would feel this through the table/chair and not be concerned, I have managed some amazing moments on trains & coaches with my shoes spread under the seat in front of me being stood on, press's against, tapped on, rubbed all over & generally trampled on by women who had no idea it is my shoes.
Yes I do the same thing Ohanra. this technique works very well. Ohanra can you share some stories of your own here as well. When you do this sort of thing and girls knock against; stand; press against; tap, rub all over; and trample on your shoes what kind of shoes do you normally wear in those situations? and do you target women wearing particular shoes or anything goes?
Wetshoe wrote:Uh oh... what happened? Did Youtube ban footsie?
aww the videos were taken down. not to worry though, I have plenty more.
I have some I did myself and some I found throughout my searches on youtube.

Currently I lost access to my YouTube account so I had to make a new one. but my Old Channel still exists and all of the videos should be there except for some of the unlisted ones I put up. you can check that out here ==> https://www.youtube.com/user/CellPhone87
My new channel is here although as of now there is no content ==> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn3-zS ... LpBF3gEi-w expect some soon though.

I will change the title of the post to just footsie with strangers; I would like us to all share stories, tips, and pictures here.

So today in the library, I did something a bit devious. I also occasionally enjoy shoe abuse. there was a girl in the library today that had her flats kicked off and pretty far under the cubical. I wore slip-ons with no socks and was able to fondle all over her very soft flats. they were extremely smooth on the tops. I wanted to take a closer look, maybe a sniff, but I was in an area that was too out in the open. I decided to stick some gum I was chewing on my big toe and stick it under her lovely flat on the bottom. the flats themselves were so smooth and nice that the gum stuck to the side of one of them. realizing I was in deep poop, I tried to get the gum off, but part of it was stuck. I managed to get majority of it off with my feet, but a small part stained her shoe, and I couldn't get that off. I'm sure when she left she noticed but I was long gone by then. I was able to pull her shoe close to me to try to take a clear picture of it, but everytime I went to snap a picture someone seemed to walk by so they aren't the best quality. But anyway, falling back into the footsie aspect. I tried to make her think that my foot was her flat when she had her legs stretched out, it worked for a sec, as she knocked her bare feet against mine several times, but then pulled away. before I left I attempted to try to scratch off that piece of gum with no luck. her shoes were so beautiful, I hope she doesn't get too mad. I have pictures of this (also, I would have liked it better if her shoes were on her feet but howell, you get what you get sometimes):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Webcam87 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fleigel

Re: Footsie with Strangers [REVIVAL!]

Post by fleigel »

Great post, dude! Sorry that your youtube accounts keep getting taken down. Did you manage any video from this latest one?
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

fleigel wrote:Great post, dude! Sorry that your youtube accounts keep getting taken down. Did you manage any video from this latest one?
Unfortunately it was so out in the open that I wasn't able to record. I couldn't even get pictures of our feet touching.

But be on the look out, i have way more to come.
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

Many of you might have seen this story before on the "Fucking Flats" Topic. it's more of a footsie story though
I encountered this girl last year. at 1st I thought it was just some punk rocker blonde chick with generic flats, it wasn't until I took a peek under the table to see that she had on millie flats my favorite kinds! my heart started to race, and I knew I had to play footsie with her, but where I was sitting was pretty crowded as usual, seems I can never get a lucky break. I couldn't take any candids with my phone because there were people directly to the side of me and would have saw me for sure so I had to wait it out. every so often I would take a quick small peek, and I noticed her with her legs cross doing some awesome heel popping. but there was nothing I could do, I also noticed at one point she extended her legs out towards me and I had a clear view of them, and how she seductively was winding her feet in a circular motion and popping her flat off, but again, couldn't do anything. She was an amazing tease, all the while she was oblivious to how turned on I was watching her show, she had her headphones blaring so she was in her own zone.
after about 45 minutes the people that were directly to the side of me left, and I now had the opportunity to have some much deserved and documented fun. at that point she was dangling and heel popping again, so I was sure to take some pictures. I kicked my shoes off for a nice round of footsie, I wanted to play hard core so I went barefoot. I noticed her dangling foot was very close to the middle support bar under the table, so I wanted to use it for my footsie. I got really close to her feet but I guess I was still a few cm away as she was still popping and kicking her foot lightly, and I wasn't feeling it despite being directly in front of her. only 6 minutes after that she uncrosses her legs so I pull back. She packed up and left. I really have had no luck :( I've seen her a few more times that semester not wearing those flats of course, and I haven't seen her since. :cry:

So I have the pictures that some of you may have seen before, and the video footage of my failed attempt at getting at some very very lovely flats.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.