Last items in my collection for sale soon...

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jad0n

Last items in my collection for sale soon...

Post by jad0n »

Hi shoelovers,

In the past I started a thread putting my collection for sale. Everything was sold, and now a bunch of you (and also some regular buyers through vinted) are now enjoying their new shoes.

Nevertheless, I was still keeping a few items for me, but I will put them for sale in the next weeks. Let me tell you a bit more about them.

The shoes I'm gonna sell come from my ex-girlfriend, which i have a really good relationship with. She knew about my fetish and we enjoyed it together. As we ended up in good terms, she gave me some of her boots and shoes we enjoyed the most, and I know she's still up for me to give me some more if I ask her to.

She's 25 y/o, 180 cm tall, and worked as a model for a while, so I can swear she has a huge collection of shoes. Her feet size is EUR 39, but still she has some shoes EUR 38/EUR 40, depending of the fit, but mainly EUR 39. All of the shoes you are gonna see below have been used, well worn, cummed and she shoejobed me with them.

If anyone is interested in any special pair, please, let me know in advance so i can make a reservation for you. My idea was to set up the price at 25€/pàir, if you wanna bid higher, or want to ask for bundle price, let me know.

I can send you some pictures of her wearing the shoes by private (no face will be shown, sorry).

In the future, if she offers me more pairs, I will let you know.

This is my vinted profile: https://www.vinted.es/member/150602605-jad0njad0n

And there you go with the pics:

Turbo boosted

Re: Last items in my collection for sale soon...

Post by Turbo boosted »

Blue ones available
jad0n

Post by jad0n »

Turbo boosted wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:46 am Blue ones available
Yep, DM me and I'll post them in vinted for you
jad0n

Post by jad0n »

Uploaded by 15€, check them out!!
jad0n

Post by jad0n »

Update: brown ones sold!!