Selling my wife's shoes.

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Selling my wife's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

To bring in new shoes I have decided to sell a few pairs of my wife's shoes, also I have spoken to my mother-in-law and she said that she will go through her shoes and see what she has that her husband will allow her to get rid of.
Struggling to get the pictures downloaded for some reason, I always do with this site but what I'm looking at selling is her grey New Look pointy toe stiletto shoes.
Nude Office stilletos.
I may have a pair of boots she never wears as well, flat heels and black patent, very sexy indeed.
All are size 5 and if there are any 'treatments' you require I will endeavour to oblige, and any pictures of her wearing them I may be able to provide so long as it's not just the pictures you are after and not the sale. I will only provide these pictures once a PayPal payment has been sent. We all know the game.
Also, these will be sold elsewhere tomorrow so you have today to get first dibs on them.
Delivery will be by Hermes and I'll give you price per item if you are interested and that will include p+p. None have their boxes as the boots are roughly 8 years old, the New Looks did not come with a box and we sold a pair of Next peep toes shoes in the Office box.
Message me and we'll talk further.
sexishoe2000

Re: Selling my wife's shoes.

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Pictures please, Thanks
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

This keeps coming up when I try to post pictures, why? Has anyone any solutions as it's fucking driving me up the wall. Part of the reason I hardly post pictures anymore.

It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Would love to see the boots and for pics I just email myself the pics and choose the smallest option
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Right, tried absolutely everything to download these images but this site will not have it so if you require the images then message me your email and I'll send them to you. Obviously a problem somewhere, I've resized, sent them to email and back... Must be something to do with my phone's picture taking and the problem in between.
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:20 am Right, tried absolutely everything to download these images but this site will not have it so if you require the images then message me your email and I'll send them to you. Obviously a problem somewhere, I've resized, sent them to email and back... Must be something to do with my phone's picture taking and the problem in between.

R the shoes still for sale as could be interested