Girl - Selling Filthy, Dirty, Smelly weeks old - Socks, Panties, Pantyhose, Underwear, anything you can think of!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

bounce

Girl - Selling Filthy, Dirty, Smelly weeks old - Socks, Panties, Pantyhose, Underwear, anything you can think of!

Post by bounce »

Hey all,

I'm using my BF account to make this post.

I am a young student just looking to make some extra money. I present myself sophisticated and classy on the outside. But really, I can be filthy and dirty inside. I mean literally. I will wear them for weeks as long as you are paying for it. It can be embarrassing in the public because of the smell. But I'm willing to take my chances.

Contact me for prices! x
footlicious3@gmail.com

I don't exactly come here often so email me as I might miss your messages or comments here.

My pages:
facebook.com/footlicious3
instagram.com/footlicious3