Selling some of my trashed flats and Havaianas

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

chino

Selling some of my trashed flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

Hello,

I’m looking at selling these pairs of trashed flats to someone who wants them and any of my Havaianas (except my Brazilian flag slims).

The black flats are super soft, size 11 and the left one the back constantly gets crushed down. The peep toe dorsays are size 42 and the same thing happens to them. The slings are newish and size 42. All the Havaianas are quite worn in. The white ones with the black cap also get crushed a lot on my left foot.

I can do other things to them upon request. I’m in Australia but happy to post anywhere of you pay for postage. Make me a request on how much, I’d be happy to send them to you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Re: Selling some of my trashed flats and Havaianas

Post by chino »

For sale!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.