Where can i buy used/stinky Worn Shoes ?

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cute shoes chloe

Where can i buy used/stinky Worn Shoes ?

Post by cute shoes chloe »

Basically i'm a transgender woman - and basically i'm into women - And i've been trying to find some well worn shoes to buy but honestly been having the toughest time to find ....
i manage to buy twice - first being a score although with time the scent went and the second one being a total waste of money - just smelled like purfume honestly ?

so do you know where i can but well worn shoes ? from a trusted seller / at a fair price - i don't want to fork over 100 or something honestly -- just fair i guess

Any help please ?
converseaddict

Re: Where can i buy used/stinky Worn Shoes ?

Post by converseaddict »

where do you live?
shoez4u

Re: Where can i buy used/stinky Worn Shoes ?

Post by shoez4u »

eBay is your best bet. It is always going to be a gamble buying a pair of shoes on there. Looking at the shoes themselves and the sellers feedback will help determine if the shoes are going to smell or not. Sometimes you can just ask. You'd be surprised how many sellers are actually honest. Once you do find a good pair of stinky shoes, stick with that seller. Usually they are more than happy to cater to you. I have a couple sellers now where I buy them shoes to wear, they wear them, beat them up, stink them up (they have seriously bad feet) and I buy them once they are ready. Been great! :D and guaranteed smelly each time!