Looking for size 11-14 heels, flats, sandals Australia

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

chino

Looking for size 11-14 heels, flats, sandals Australia

Post by chino »

Hi all,

I’m looking for some size 11-14 shoes in Australia. I love slingbacks, pumps and straps sandals as well as d’orsay flats. I love slings in the style below.

I’m also looking for the pairs of Rubi Shoes sandals below as well in size 42. I had them years ago but threw them out for
Gout. If anyone owns old pairs of these I’d love to buy them off you.

PM me if you have anything I may be interested in. Don’t mind if they’re too big as I like a lot of heel gap in my pumps so 2 or 3sizes too big is fine with me. My normal size is 11 or 42’s.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe Fetishist

Re: Looking for size 11-14 heels, flats, sandals Australia

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Pm me if your still looking, I have 6 pairs between 13-14 for sale. Located Adelaide, can post aus wide. Thanks
shoeperson

Re: Looking for size 11-14 heels, flats, sandals Australia

Post by shoeperson »

Hey i have some shoes up for sale in sizes 12 and 13 and 14, please send me a pm and i will send details. I am in sydney, nsw