Kik group

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Lover man 2

Kik group

Post by Lover man 2 »

Starting new Kik group for everyone who loves high heels and cumming on high heels and generally heel fetish. Love to share pics and vids on of gf and female friends and familys sexy heels cummed and fucked without owners knowledge anyone wanna join send me a message on Kik stating your from shoesession and I'll add you to group anyone welcome. My Kik name is lovermanseb84 look forward to chatting and sharing with you all. Also place to sell your used shoes heels boots etc
Isellsocks

Re: Kik group

Post by Isellsocks »

Hey I've just read you add. My Kik is jodie1690.
Was wondering if you could add me I've a load of shoes, heels etc to get rid of. So post pics daily as well.