GF's shoes and boots

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ZERAWOLF

GF's shoes and boots

Post by ZERAWOLF »

My girlfriend has finally decided to part with some of her shoes and I thought I'd put them up here before we just throw them away. The first pair is a pair of boots size 11 she's had for a few years. The second pair is a size 9 and 1/2 New Balance workout shoes that she's used for the last 5 years. The third pair is a size 10 and 1/2 Brooks 2016 Edition running shoe that she's had for the last 3 years. The final pair is a size 9 pair of Converse as she is has since high school. She's 28 so they have some age on them.

She doesn't know what she wants for them so shoot me some offers. Pictures are a little big to upload on here so I'm adding the link to view them or email me and I'll send the pics to you

https://flic.kr/s/aHskSfN1BC
Last edited by ZERAWOLF on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZERAWOLF

Re: GF's shoes and boots

Post by ZERAWOLF »

She's also decided to let these go. DC Chelsea shoes 9 1/2, 3 years old. Heavy wear and A deep smell. Refer to the link at the beginning post for picture or email me.