Looking For WellWorn[WithAStrongScent] & Pantyhose/Tights/Stockings[Size:39.40/41] Europeon Shiping

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

cutie_chloee

Looking For WellWorn[WithAStrongScent] & Pantyhose/Tights/Stockings[Size:39.40/41] Europeon Shiping

Post by cutie_chloee »

I am looking for wellworn [Strong scented & Even Somewhat Trashed but wearable] pair of shoes – Sized 39/40 Heels & Flats, 40/41 boots, Pair of pantyhose or Tights or Stockings [Which need to be strong scented aswell] & Possible Pictures/Videos of shoes/feet modeling & Maybe More.

Need to be delivered to a European country called Malta.

Ideal Price -> 20 to 40 – nothing to crazily expensive & if its possible to get cheaper delivery.

I want someone who is open minded – someone who is willing to wear the shoes for a week or two to get the scent stronger while also being open minded to do others things [such as pictures and such]

If interested please send me a private message with pictures of the shoes [Of The outside and the inside], also with how strongly used they are from 0[Meaning Not used at all] to 10[which mean totally trashed] & How strong the scent is 0[meaning barely noticeable] 10[Meaning sellable while wearing them/unbearable]

Then we will discus other things as-well but please be sure you have free time to discuss things plus also wear the shoes and pantyhose/tights/stockings.
images.jpg

b92176fd9372ba79f0b31f15c770bb49.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cutie_chloee

Re: Looking For WellWorn[WithAStrongScent] & Pantyhose/Tights/Stockings[Size:39.40/41] Europeon Shiping

Post by cutie_chloee »

I appreciate the thought but please stop messaging me just to talk - ... only message me if you actually have well worn shoes to sell. thank you