Running shoes for sale

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ZERAWOLF

Running shoes for sale

Post by ZERAWOLF »

I have two pairs of a friends running shoes up for sale. They were gifts from a friend before she moved.

The first is a black/white pair of Nike Flex Experience RN 7 that come with a pair of socks. They are a size 7.5w. She wore these for running and for work for the last 7.5 months before she gave them to me. Yes thy do have a smell to them.

The second pair is a black/pink pair of Nike Downshifter 7's. They are a size 5.5y. She wore them infrequently but enough to put a little smell to them.

If you want either or both pairs PM me with an offer. You will also be responsible for shipping (either your choice of carriers or the cheapest way i can find)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.