Waitress/activities instructor Socks

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

lalaza

Waitress/activities instructor Socks

Post by lalaza »

Hey everyone, I've been seeing a waitress/activities instructor for a youth summer camp and she's been introduced to the foot thing by me about a month ago. So I'll be posting some of her socks if anyone is interested in buying a pair let me know in my pms. I tried posting a few pics but the file size is too large so if anyone is serious about socks just pm me and i can email you a sample pic of the socks I just got from her last night that she wore to both jobs for the past week.
lalaza

Re: Waitress/activities instructor Socks

Post by lalaza »

I also have a few pairs of shoes available for purchase from a few friends that are ready to let them go to new homes. Like these shoes from my friends wife ( the socks in the pic are also available for purchase).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Any sneakera for sale ?
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

Yeah the sneakers in the pic are for sale, and I have two more pair from different girls send me your email and I'll send you some pics of the other two pairs.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Sent you a message
socksndflipflops

Post by socksndflipflops »

I want the socks