Best way to get free shoes?

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

ecko2013

Best way to get free shoes?

Post by ecko2013 »

What would be the best way or place to go about getting free well worn womens shoes? I've tried craigslist, ebay, letgo but really no results for well worn stuff like flats and sandals. Anybody else have any luck?
theoneforyou

Re: Best way to get free shoes?

Post by theoneforyou »

Nobody is going to give away shoes for free but most of the shoes I have gotten where off an app called poshmark
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

I agree, don't expect free though you may get lucky from time to time. Be prepared to offer at least something to compensate for their time and effort to get shoes to you. Otherwise why would they do this? Prices shouldn't be high if they were headed for the trash though, but depends. Trick is finding women to sell.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I've gotten worn shoes at those same places for cheap, sometimes as low as $5. But free is hard to find.
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

If you live in the UK I might be able to help you out, from time to time my wife chucks away her shoes, sometimes I get them and pass them on. She is 63 with sexy UK5 feet.