Epic Shoe Collection FOR SALE!!!!!

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

the wunder dude

Epic Shoe Collection FOR SALE!!!!!

Post by the wunder dude »

Howdy!

Just came across, what was described to me as, an ‘EPIC’ shoe collection of sorts, which is going up for sale to the person that wants them the most!

In the collection are MANY flight attendant shoes, along with a plethora of working girls’ flats! All of these shoes come from not only the USA, but the UK, France, Scotland, Germany, India, and even Morocco!!!

ABSOLUTELY NONE of the shoes have been introduced to any foreign substances or anything of that!!! They’re 100% in the same state they were in when they were last on said ladies feet. 👍👍👍 All the shoes are kept in large ziplock bags and kept in a climate controlled area, which keeps the shoes perfectly in the last worn state, and yes... there are several pairs of shoes that have a smell level of +15, and MUST be kept in ziplocks!!!!!

Although it is a bit difficult to get pics up here on the board, I’ll make sure (only if you are truly interested!!!) to get pics of the entire collection. 👍

The price being looked at is negotiable, but again, only for SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!! If we can negotiate amiably, I can go as far as free shipping AND handling on the entire haul! We’re looking at excess of 30 pairs of VERY well worn FA heels, dept store clerk flats, and many other very worn footwear included, indeed!

Please feel free to reach me at:

goodlooker27@yahoo.com

I guarantee you that you’ll be quite surprised with this sale! It’s time to retire from the shoe business, once and for all, and I’d like to see this final collection go to someone who’ll appreciate it, and I’m willing to bet they’ll be appreciated!!!

Message me while they’re still available!!!!!
the wunder dude

Re: Epic Shoe Collection FOR SALE!!!!!

A count of the shoes was just taken...

30 pairs of work and office flats
15 pairs of cabin crew heels and flats

All up for grabs! All shoes sold together, one time - take em all sale! 👍

(Photos provided upon request via email.)
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

I Can,t Get I The Yahoo Mail Do You Have Any Pics And What Are WE ASKING ? P.M. Me
the wunder dude

Well... tried to sell these online, they didn't sell, so this is a last ditch effort. These HAVE to go by the end of the month, period, and I'd hate to just throw them away. Good thing was that a few people wanted specific ones,(the red X's), and I can't be picky with customers. I'd rather pass them on to someone who'd appreciate them, cause they've been properly taken care of and are still in the same condition from the last time worn, so this is a fresh collection, nothing ever done or introduced to them.

If there's someone out here who REALLY wants them, you gotta pay for the shipping, that's only fair. That'll be about $50. BUT... If there's an interested party out there to want these for themselves, a small donation for the cause would be greatly appreciated. Estimated value of all these from purchases... about $650... I'm letting these go (ALL TOGETHER, NOT SEPARATELY!!!) to the most kindhearted person who wants them bad enough, and NO I'm not asking for $650 or anything remotely close, I just want to pack them up and send them to the cool collector. First come, first serve. PM me ASAP, they're yours.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the wunder dude

Oh, just to make mention, these MUST go... If you want to make an offer, you will most likely get them. Im not gonna refuse any kind of sensible offer, as I said in the above post, I'm not looking to get back what I paid for them or anything of the sort, just letting them go and it would be really sad to just toss them in the bin... So... ANYBODY who wants them, all you have to do is pay the shipping fee of $50 and they're yours, no questions asked.
the wunder dude

SHOES HAVE BEEN SOLD...