Selling wife's Reeboks

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

reebokclassicfetish

Selling wife's Reeboks

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

Wife just found our about my Reebok classic fetish. I bought her Reebok classic freestyle low (12), Reebok classic princess (11) and Reebok classic leather (11). We've made love multiple times while she wore each, without socks, changing them out after each toe curling orgasm. Yes it's as hot as it sounds. She wants to see if anyone would want to buy them. They're only worn for sex, but she will use the top part of the heel above the Reebok logo to play with her clit. Message or respond for pricing or email me at reebokclassic84@yahoo.com . Am willing to cum in them or other requests if desired.