Where to buy real women's used high heels

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

tommyboy1480

Where to buy real women's used high heels

Post by tommyboy1480 »

Hi. I'm older. Shoe fetish since I can remember. Just want real worn high heels from a woman. Respect to everyone out there. Too shy and not willing to risk my Facebook account on the market place. Wanted to buy a pair from a pretty lady, asked for a pic of her wearing them, my bad, I know.,and she went off. Freak and cops were threatened. Would like a pic of the woman wearing them. In today's world, is that too much to ask. Or are we really freaks :(
realservitude

Re: Where to buy real women's used high heels

Post by realservitude »

It's not a good idea to ask a woman to model the shoes as you've found out. The only exception is if she already knows you're a fetishist and she knows what she's doing. In that case she'll also know to sell for a very expensive amount.

Sometimes all you can do is get the shoes you want with the knowledge that she wore them.
tramplegirl

Post by tramplegirl »

Hi there,

I sell a lot of my heels and boots or sneakers :)
Just have a look on
www.clips4sale.com/88406

Most of my shoes are well worn.
If you are interested just let me know
Kind regards
Tramplegirl
:)
tommyboy1480

Post by tommyboy1480 »

Thanks realservitude. Lesson learned.
Hi Tramplegirl :) Thank you for taking time to respond. I'd love to see what high heels you offer for purchase :) Your clips look amazing.
tramplegirl

Post by tramplegirl »

You can choose any of the heels you find in our clips.
Or what about my black buffalo heels?
D1D84B09-152E-4893-84D8-A40E74675E09.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.