Girl on Ebanned has perfect feet and shoes

We are not responsible for any transactions or anything advertised here. We do not verify the validity of any claims made here. We will not act as mediators in any disagreement. Please use the same caution and common sense you would anywhere else on the internet.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

7biro3

Girl on Ebanned has perfect feet and shoes

Post by 7biro3 »

Hi all, I don't post here much, but there is a girl I've been following since around 2000 when she first started selling worn shoes on eBay. She ended up getting flagged and went to Ebanned.net, of which I'm sure a good amount of you are familiar.

Though I'm more of a lurker, I have purchased a couple things from her over the years, and she is awesome. She is a very cool chick, totally understands our fetish and lives a bohemian lifestyle where she can use the extra income, haha. If you have an account at Ebanned, check her out. This pair of heels looks exquisite - the sweat marks alone make me hard as a rock!

http://www.ebanned.net/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1524371653
miskitobyte15

Re: Girl on Ebanned has perfect feet and shoes

Post by miskitobyte15 »

What is ebanned